napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Say what you want...

JackSteel

Banned
Say what you want about Rich Piana. Maybe he's a douche bag, maybe he has fake arms, or charges $10 for a plastic milk jug, but he has some good videos and I believe means well and has a good heart. Nobody is perfect. This video is an example of Piana at least putting out some good karma and teaching some good work ethic and values. If you can't hear or watch the video search "spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 - meet hasan"
https://youtu.be/mTQKBoq7FOQ

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Piana is an alright dude..I take most things he says with a grain of salt..sometimes he has good advice..sometimes not so much.it's more beneficial if you have an understanding of aas before watching anything..but this video was cool..tired of people making excuses when this dude has an incurable disease and still killing it

I can't say anything about Piana because I don't know him personally. The other guy, Hasan I believe, has an amazing attitude. Good video, thanks for the share.

Say what you want about Rich Piana. Maybe he's a douche bag, maybe he has fake arms, or charges $10 for a plastic milk jug, but he has some good videos and I believe means well and has a good heart. Nobody is perfect. This video is an example of Piana at least putting out some good karma and teaching some good work ethic and values. If you can't hear or watch the video search "spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 - meet hasan"
https://youtu.be/mTQKBoq7FOQ

Phurious Pharma Rep

That video and the dudes story almost choked me the fuck up. I like Rich, he's humorous and mostly truthful and unlike some YT fitness fucks he's competed.

I've met Piana at the Arnold and I think he is a douchebag and acts like one. He has his moments like this where he's not so douchebag. Nobody out there is perfect. I've watched some Piana videos and will continue to watch some. He sometimes has something solid to offer even though many times I don't agree with his position on things or actions

There are some things about him I do respect. This one is a great example

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
He has some things I like but overall hes a fraud bro changes his opinion constantly and has been known too use fake plates has fake muscles just overall hes a dousch not enough good too outweigh the bad and this is really just a way too play on peoples emotions too benifit himself not because he gives a shit

Ya I've always liked Rich. That is until he slapped the fuck out of a special needs kid. I think this video is only a lame attempt to try to restore his reputation to his fans. Now I try to stick to Lee Priest videos- straight up dude n no trash talk.

Ya I've always liked Rich. That is until he slapped the fuck out of a special needs kid. I think this video is only a lame attempt to try to restore his reputation to his fans. Now I try to stick to Lee Priest videos- straight up dude n no trash talk.

Dude was special needs!!?!??!?!?! I saw the video and if that dude is special needs I'm pissed AF.

Dude was special needs!!?!??!?!?! I saw the video and if that dude is special needs I'm pissed AF.

Ya bro. He's actually pretty well known bc he loves bodybuilding and has actually competed. I teach special needs kids so maybe I'm a lil biased idk. But imo that just shows how fucked up Rich's head really is- to feel it's ok to do that bc he got razzed a lil by a kid w special needs.

Jason Genova is FAR from special needs.....I went to School in Ohio and he would have been in the 50% tile
He blends in with what I perceive as what the United States education system produces...dumbness!!

Jason Genova is FAR from special needs.....I went to School in Ohio and he would have been in the 50% tile
He blends in with what I perceive as what the United States education system produces...dumbness!!

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entirely incorrect.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entirely incorrect.

So with his "Special needs" he is allowed to call his own"66" on someone causing them harm to their Family and friends as well as giving death threats?

So this makes it ok with his "Special needs"????

He is an internet PAWN getting subscribers like any average Sociopath in "CyberSpace"..

He put out death threats on he and his wife and didn't even know he was "slow"

Phurious Pharma Rep

And just how do all of these rare moments with RP slapping a kid, get caught and put on youtube? RP is all about self promotion and all of his vids are staged,rehearsed and practiced. I have read several time that Jason is a convincing actor and there are those who say no matter what or who you ask hmi to do he can pull it off.He is simply a good entertainer. He can do stephen hawking too. And just how did it come to be that RP slapped him and it made youtube. IF that kid was my son, and it was caught on camera then RP would be sued into oblivion. You cannot just slap someone because they irked you.Especially if you are a high profile person, and especially if the slapee is handicapped.All staged bro...a famous person slapping a handicapped kid. LAW SUITE my friends.Assault my friends. All BS my friends.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't surprise me one bit....they are best Friends now it seems....funny how that works...

I dont know most you tube fitness is bs I watch rich and jerry ward and bostin and tiger fittness all for entertainment purposes because it keeps me from looking at the timer on the stairmaster and as much as I love been really lean I fucking hate cardio so I need something too laugh at.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

And just how do all of these rare moments with RP slapping a kid, get caught and put on youtube? RP is all about self promotion and all of his vids are staged,rehearsed and practiced. I have read several time that Jason is a convincing actor and there are those who say no matter what or who you ask hmi to do he can pull it off.He is simply a good entertainer. He can do stephen hawking too. And just how did it come to be that RP slapped him and it made youtube. IF that kid was my son, and it was caught on camera then RP would be sued into oblivion. You cannot just slap someone because they irked you.Especially if you are a high profile person, and especially if the slapee is handicapped.All staged bro...a famous person slapping a handicapped kid. LAW SUITE my friends.Assault my friends. All BS my friends.

Well Rich did ask his permission and made him agree he wouldn't press charges on camera which is legal protection. I don't think it was staged but I've been wrong before. Did you watch the video?

Phurious Pharma Rep

I dont know most you tube fitness is bs I watch rich and jerry ward and bostin and tiger fittness all for entertainment purposes because it keeps me from looking at the timer on the stairmaster and as much as I love been really lean I fucking hate cardio so I need something too laugh at.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Haha that's pretty much the same place I watch those types of videos as well. Helps pass the time for sure

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom