napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Say hello to your new Phurious rep!

Some labs are better than other. You don't get cash. Shot if you do I'm missing the fuck out. It's just credit towords gear usually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I give cash when i can or gear or both. Just depends on the cash flow. Im not just raking it in. I stay in my lane and i put as much money back in as i can and take a little money for me

PHURIOUS

I give cash when i can or gear or both. Just depends on the cash flow. Im not just raking it in. I stay in my lane and i put as much money back in as i can and take a little money for me

PHURIOUS
Well shit... lol oh well I spend my cash on gear anyway so I guess life balances out there.

Glad to see you have a new gig. I've only dealt with Testdude and he has been very responsive when dealing with my questions. I think Phurious will be well served with your addition to the team. Woot!

Welcome to the ohurious pharma nightmare ha ha.

PHURIOUS

Hahaha!! Thanks, I'm waiting for a smart ass comment from a certain someone lol glad to take some of the weight though.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some labs are better than other. You don't get cash. Shot if you do I'm missing the fuck out. It's just credit towords gear usually.

Shit man, honestly I'll be happy to get my monthly trt for free. Not trying to make bank. I just love to be on the forums and it helps if I can check a vial of test every couple months off my expense list. I'm easily pleased. However I do have a bulk coming up in about 3-4 months I'll be working towards [emoji16]

Shit man, honestly I'll be happy to get my monthly trt for free. Not trying to make bank. I just love to be on the forums and it helps if I can check a vial of test every couple months off my expense list. I'm easily pleased. However I do have a bulk coming up in about 3-4 months I'll be working towards [emoji16]

That's how I feel about it too. I'm just happy to float around and tell my stories haha. Honestly the connections I've made with people far out way the gear.
Hahaha!! Thanks, I'm waiting for a smart ass comment from a certain someone lol glad to take some of the weight though.

[aQUOTE=NY ROBO;106894]text me some pics.. downward dog....[/QUOTE]
ha ha.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom