napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SarmsX CB FORM?

BrotherDeep

The below is a cut and paste of an email I just sent customer service at SarmsX. Looking for input if I'm just being paranoid or safer to cancel the order and the credit card and place the order with Sarms1? Seems fishy.

This is regarding order # 5694 that I placed with SarmsX. I placed the order 5/12/16 and the cost was $890. I paid on my debit card no worries. The next morning I get an email requesting I sign a form because you didn't have a physical copy of my card and also requesting front and back copies of my Drivers license and my credit card. I debated a bit as I've had fraudulent charges in the past. I
id sign the form and send the copies in pdf format.

I received an email from Justin Colton requesting additional copies. Alarm bells starting to ring. I asked what happened to the pdf copies? I was told he needed the copies of the drivers license and credit card, not the credit card statement. My reply was "you didn't open the pdf file? Open the file." Now all the alarms are ringing.

I just received another email from Justin Colton and it's the same email I've received 3 times. At no point have my concerns been addressed. I've sent in copies of my credit card, front and back, the back is signed. I've sent in copies of my drivers license. I've even sent in the form signed. I did not see the note to out the last 4 of my cc number. I offered to resend that one in but I keep getting requests for additional copies.

I am having increased doubts about dealing with your company. I'm spending $900 today and I'll likely spend over 2k in the next 4 months but I can't get anything but a canned response asking for multiple copies of my DL and CC? Right now I'm regretting sending in the copies as they are easily forwarded to unscrupous parties.

I really would like some clarity

I'm not sure what the problem is with your specific situation, but I can attest that many of us here, including myself, have purchased from sarmsx without issue.

I've never had that problem with them unless that is something new they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've personally never had an issue but this does seem weird. I've never heard of it happening to anyone else though.

I can tell you for sure do not buy from sarms1 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also never heard of this issue. Perhaps Dylan will PM you or chime in with info regarding this situation.

I don't think it's fair to use the word scam or even use that word in the thread name, sounds more like confirmation required for a large purchase order.

I just keep my orders under $500 to avoid all this.I'll make multiple separate orders & pay the extra shipping if I have to.

The below is a cut and paste of an email I just sent customer service at SarmsX. Looking for input if I'm just being paranoid or safer to cancel the order and the credit card and place the order with Sarms1? Seems fishy.

This is regarding order # 5694 that I placed with SarmsX. I placed the order 5/12/16 and the cost was $890. I paid on my debit card no worries. The next morning I get an email requesting I sign a form because you didn't have a physical copy of my card and also requesting front and back copies of my Drivers license and my credit card. I debated a bit as I've had fraudulent charges in the past. I
id sign the form and send the copies in pdf format.

I received an email from Justin Colton requesting additional copies. Alarm bells starting to ring. I asked what happened to the pdf copies? I was told he needed the copies of the drivers license and credit card, not the credit card statement. My reply was "you didn't open the pdf file? Open the file." Now all the alarms are ringing.

I just received another email from Justin Colton and it's the same email I've received 3 times. At no point have my concerns been addressed. I've sent in copies of my credit card, front and back, the back is signed. I've sent in copies of my drivers license. I've even sent in the form signed. I did not see the note to out the last 4 of my cc number. I offered to resend that one in but I keep getting requests for additional copies.

I am having increased doubts about dealing with your company. I'm spending $900 today and I'll likely spend over 2k in the next 4 months but I can't get anything but a canned response asking for multiple copies of my DL and CC? Right now I'm regretting sending in the copies as they are easily forwarded to unscrupous parties.

I really would like some clarity

I did have correspondences w Justin. He is fine. To ease your mind, you should use a good credit card company that will reverse charges if u have issue with vendors. I have Amex platinum. But to answer your question, what they're doing is a regular protocol needed to process their merchant transaction. I'm in finance so I'm familiar with this. It's fine. And charges from them will come in part too not whole amount so be aware of this.

I've dropped thousands and never been asked to send copies of my a drivers license or the credit card. Then get repeat emails asking for more copies? Then wanting me to sign a form not disputing the charge? I sent it in now thinking I just emailed pictures of my drivers license, my credit card and my signature to a company which totally bypasses the encrypted billing system. Then the only email I get is a canned response asking me to send again and again.

I had to do the same thing and sketched out of the whole thing. I truly am doubting myself as well for doing this.

That's nice that you have corresponded with Justin, but what does that do for me? So far I just keep getting a canned response from him. Also if I pre sign a form not to dispute the charges what "reputable" credit card company is going to stand by me?

Just odd that I'm being asked for photos and repeat copies because a company computer can't open a pdf file.

I'm from the UK and placed a very large order and had to sign a form to authorise the transaction as my bank would not do it otherwise! The total was split into 3 different card charges to the total amount. I would not say SarmsX is a scam because so far I've got everything I've ordered part from some more SarmsX nectarine that's on its way to me! Just read the reviews brother!
Here's everything I've ordered from SarmsX so far:

e1bdc37681f4bef5ff00a30f1798aef5.jpg

I know there are certain measures taken because of repeated fraud to the company, and certain orders related to cost and/or international orders may be "flagged" for additional information. Things like this have been done befire fir both safety of the consumer and sarmsx. I know it seems odd and strange, but this is not something you should look at as a scam or anything like that. Those are strong words, and you shouldn't put a company on blast like that without having all the pieces. I'm sure you will be taken care of just fine

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know there are certain measures taken because of repeated fraud to the company, and certain orders related to cost and/or international orders may be "flagged" for additional information. Things like this have been done befire fir both safety of the consumer and sarmsx. I know it seems odd and strange, but this is not something you should look at as a scam or anything like that. Those are strong words, and you shouldn't put a company on blast like that without having all the pieces. I'm sure you will be taken care of just fine

I agree with you, u can't say they scam you until proven otherwise. But today's we're bombarded by unauthorized charges and id theft people tend to get panic quick. They're trying to develop a market of buyers and the last thing they'll do is to scam new customers

I asked a question. I did not make an accusation. If their customer support responded I wouldn't have had to ask opinions here as they could have explained things or even read the email I sent.

Not a good way to start with a place where you're planning on spending thousands

That's nice that you have corresponded with Justin, but what does that do for me? So far I just keep getting a canned response from him. Also if I pre sign a form not to dispute the charges what "reputable" credit card company is going to stand by me?

Just odd that I'm being asked for photos and repeat copies because a company computer can't open a pdf file.

Although that is weird, what would multiple copies of your card do for anyone?

I asked a question. I did not make an accusation. If their customer support responded I wouldn't have had to ask opinions here as they could have explained things or even read the email I sent.

Not a good way to start with a place where you're planning on spending thousands
I'm sure this will all be explained to you from sarmsx here very soon bro. I'm helping you best I can as to a hybrid this occured, but I don't have all the answers

Top Bottom