napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Alright an update is very needed! I have been training but have had random back flare-ups and was on vacation so havent been able to post much!

Chest day was today. Mixed it up and did rounds of:

30 pushups

250 pounds on resistance bands:
12 chest flys

150 pound resistance bands:
12 overhead triceps extensions
12 triceps pushdowns
15 upright rows

Did 15 circuits till I was torched. Strength has been awesome too as well as recovery.

Vascularity and muscle fullness also keeps getting better and better.

2 more weeks until full PCT! Will continue on with the cardarine and start mk677 along with low dose clomid, nolva, and N2Generate ES.

Also will be running more of the YohimFlame EX as loving the fat burning results and may also stack more of the Ancient Strength creatine.

Best part is from start to finish ive picked up strength and size but weight is down about 4 pounds or so so exactly what I was looking for.

Have a great weekend everyone!

jo6PNsI.jpg

Alright had back day up today!

Lower back is still kind of a mess so I stopped doing the bent over dumbell rows and bar pulls since its loading up on my back and causing some pain.

I focused on pullups and chinups with my weighted vest (40 pounds) and 250 pounds on my resistance bands.

Workout was:

125 reps pullups
125 reps chin ups

I did 12 circuits of the following:

250 pound bands:
12 x lat pulldowns
12 x wide grip neutral rows
12 x underhand rows
12 x close grip neutral rows

Finished those and then capped it off with 6 sets of 10 reps with 55 pound dumbbells for a little extra pump!

Minus the back issues overall feeling really really good. Sad to see the cycle come to an end end of this month but will do full PCT with low dose Clomid, low dose Nolva, N2Generate ES, N2Guard, GW, and MK677.

Also will be running the YohimFlame EX as well to continue to trim back some stubborn fat.

Hope everyone is going well!!

NScpSua.jpg

C44rkZB.jpg

sem68Mf.jpg

ouSExQG.jpg

Alright unfortunately all great things need to come to an end!!

This past Saturday i finished my 12 week cycle of GW, SR9009, LGD, RAD140, and MK2866.

Loved the cycle and the products from sarms.forsale have been top notch!

PCT will consist of low dose clomid, low dose nolva, N2Generate ES, and MK677 while I finish up the GW and SR that I have left (non-suppressive so fine for PCT).

Again very happy with the results. Throughout the cycle I managed to keep my body weight exactly the same, cutting some body fat, while adding endurance on my cardio and strength/reps on all of my lifts. COVID19 really fucked up with my tracking of actual numbers but as you can see from my workouts the reps or weight steadily increased. Had a couple of set backs with my lower back that had me down for a few days but still managed to fight through and get some type of workout in.

Also pinched a nerve in my shoulder which has been nagging for a while so the MK677 should help greatly with that.

Again overall extremely happy with the products and lucky to have sarms.forsale here!

iNNOoWV.jpg

f7vJZPn.jpg

xc6YGZm.jpg

OFmsxjl.jpg

awesome log and awesome results brother! thanks for another great log and experience man! great job!

awesome log and awesome results brother! thanks for another great log and experience man! great job!

No worries glad to do it and I seriously have so much with all the deals that S4S has been running I have plenty more for additional cycles.

Excited for the MK677 as well.

No worries glad to do it and I seriously have so much with all the deals that S4S has been running I have plenty more for additional cycles.

Excited for the MK677 as well.
awesome bro, im looking forward to it! you've really done such a great job all the way around, im really proud of you man

Top Bottom