napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Thanks again guys!

Just good old cardio day today. 90 mins of airdyne bike then did some light weight goblet squats, GHBs, planks, and lunges.

Was pouring sweat but stamina is back like when i was 18! Weird angle but kinda shows how my lats are doing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

knRynEC.png

Thanks Dylan!

So today was back day again. Im continuing on the heavy movements first then reps/hypertrophy after.

Started with my weight vest with 40 pounds on it. Did 5 sets of Pullups and 5 sets of Chinups. Target rep range was 10 so in the later sets if I failed to make 10 in a single go I just took a 10 second break and hammered out whatever reps were left.

After that switched to my 200 pounds resistance bands and and 100 pound adjustable dumbells:

Circuits were as follows and did 8 of them:

Bar pulls - bodyweight for 15 reps
Lat pull downs - 15 reps
Wide grip lat rows - 15 reps
Underhand lat rows - 15 reps
Cross body back rows (opposite hand on each handle of my resistance bands and pulling back across my body) - 12 reps
Dumbbell bent over rows (100 pound dumbells) - 10 reps

After completing these I then did 4 sets of 8 reps of concentration curls with 55 pound dumbbells. Feeling fucking awesome and strength keeps going up! Muscles are super full and bodyweight hasnt really moved I clocked in at 254 so continuing to get stronger but not gaining weight which is my goal.

The sarms and N2BuildMuscle products are all on point couldnt be happier with the stack!

happy fathers day everyone!

oTo4rb9.jpg

VeE0Jng.png

dmyczZ6.jpg

Heck ya bro. You feel great and it shows!!
Keep up the progress.
In my head I can hear you roar when you take the pictures.
The beast!!!

Heck ya bro. You feel great and it shows!!
Keep up the progress.
In my head I can hear you roar when you take the pictures.
The beast!!!

Thanks brotha haha yea trying to just keep hitting the weights as hard as possible!

Thanks Dylan!

So today was back day again. Im continuing on the heavy movements first then reps/hypertrophy after.

Started with my weight vest with 40 pounds on it. Did 5 sets of Pullups and 5 sets of Chinups. Target rep range was 10 so in the later sets if I failed to make 10 in a single go I just took a 10 second break and hammered out whatever reps were left.

After that switched to my 200 pounds resistance bands and and 100 pound adjustable dumbells:

Circuits were as follows and did 8 of them:

Bar pulls - bodyweight for 15 reps
Lat pull downs - 15 reps
Wide grip lat rows - 15 reps
Underhand lat rows - 15 reps
Cross body back rows (opposite hand on each handle of my resistance bands and pulling back across my body) - 12 reps
Dumbbell bent over rows (100 pound dumbells) - 10 reps

After completing these I then did 4 sets of 8 reps of concentration curls with 55 pound dumbbells. Feeling fucking awesome and strength keeps going up! Muscles are super full and bodyweight hasnt really moved I clocked in at 254 so continuing to get stronger but not gaining weight which is my goal.

The sarms and N2BuildMuscle products are all on point couldnt be happier with the stack!

happy fathers day everyone!

oTo4rb9.jpg

VeE0Jng.png

dmyczZ6.jpg

That road map though 😎💪

Hahaha trying to keep up with you guys!

Cardio day was up for today. Again for those who dont think cardarine and/or sr9009 works below is a picture of my workout. Was tired so a little off pace but prior to starting both compounds it would take me 90 mins to get to 900 calories burned. Not saying the machine is accurate in that sense but its a way to track progress.

In 60 mins (pic again was a little of pace and at 64 mins) I burned as many calories as I would in 90 mins so picked up 50% more endurance/intensity in my workout from where I started and I do cardio all the time so not like im a novice.

Pretty phenomenal results to be honest.

WQfP9ap.jpg

Alright been MIA for a little while but havent stopped training!

Today was just another cardio day. Pushing harder and harder though and tracking more calories burned per session with my airdyne bike.

I did hurt my back (on-going long time issue missing a disc, 1 slipped disc and 1 herniated disk) so the next few days will be a lot of stretching and getting my muscles really loose as that is typically where my back pain comes from so fingers crossed!

The sarms plus the N2BM products stacked are killer though and really dialing in now on the reduction of bodyfat.

Have a great 4th everyone!

Today was just another cardio day. Pushing harder and harder though and tracking more calories burned per session with my airdyne bike.

I did hurt my back (on-going long time issue missing a disc, 1 slipped disc and 1 herniated disk) so the next few days will be a lot of stretching and getting my muscles really loose as that is typically where my back pain comes from so fingers crossed!

The sarms plus the N2BM products stacked are killer though and really dialing in now on the reduction of bodyfat.

Hope you heal fast brother and keep killing it, wish you nothing but the best

have a great 4th and heal up brother... keep working hard man!

I feel you back pain. I fight through it daily.
Last week I was putting away dumbbells some giant guys left laying around.
Didn?t watch what I was doing and yanked on a 150 pound dumbbells and back been trashed for past week.
That?s why I stay away from those big ones. Laughing and told another guy if he sees me down past the 60 lb dumbbells I am lost. Send me back to my end of the rack. Ha ha
Doing better. You will feel better soon then keep killing it.
Your doing great!!!

Alright time for another update!

Weight is still holding steady at 253. Strength is growing by the day and im picking up size in all the right places. Sarms are really starting to pick up now looking forward to the last 3-4 weeks!

Yohimflame EX also helping with abdominal fat loving the easy of use too and ancient strength is giving fuller muscles.

Today was back day. Decided to mix it up and said 500 pullups and chinups (250 of each) with my weight vest (40 pounds on it). I just kept going as fast as possible it took about 75 mins to get them all done but basically started off with a 30 second rest between sets then as I got over 200 pushed it to 45 seconds, then when sets were not at minimum 5 reps pushed it to 60 seconds then the last few sets my rest was about 90 mins give or take.

Pics do not do justice my back is growing like crazy! That is a fitted (not compression) Nike XXL shirt and I may need to move up a size LOL!

Hope everyone is good and had a great 4th!

q48wqtI.jpg

Top Bottom