napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Alright pulling day up today!

Decided to go heavy to start then switch over to the 200 pound resistance bands. Workout was:

6 sets pullups with 30 pound weight vest - reps 9/8/7/6/5/5
6 sets chins with 30 pound weight vest - reps 8/8/7/6/6/5
4 sets bent over rows with 120 pound dumbell - reps 11/8/7/5

Switching to my bands I essentially did super sets of:

Lat pull downs
Wide grip rows
Close grip rows
Biceps Curls

Did 8 circuits of those exercise and finished off with some concentration curls with my 45 pound dumbells.

Vascularity is on point. Weight is down to 251.5 so still a little higher than i want but getting there. Sarms are really starting to kick in now and loving the yohim flame ex and ancient strength. Yohim Flame is def helping target the stubborn bodyfat and ancient strength giving great pumps and some muscle fullness so happy with both those too!

Stay safe everyone!

8qVc83n.jpg

yXr0NL0.jpg

Alright pulling day up today!

Decided to go heavy to start then switch over to the 200 pound resistance bands. Workout was:

6 sets pullups with 30 pound weight vest - reps 9/8/7/6/5/5
6 sets chins with 30 pound weight vest - reps 8/8/7/6/6/5
4 sets bent over rows with 120 pound dumbell - reps 11/8/7/5

Switching to my bands I essentially did super sets of:

Lat pull downs
Wide grip rows
Close grip rows
Biceps Curls

Did 8 circuits of those exercise and finished off with some concentration curls with my 45 pound dumbells.

Vascularity is on point. Weight is down to 251.5 so still a little higher than i want but getting there. Sarms are really starting to kick in now and loving the yohim flame ex and ancient strength. Yohim Flame is def helping target the stubborn bodyfat and ancient strength giving great pumps and some muscle fullness so happy with both those too!

Stay safe everyone!

8qVc83n.jpg

yXr0NL0.jpg

Dem forearms looking real cut up, nice separation 💪😎

Alriiiiight killer chest day today!

Work was:

8 sets x 8 reps 90 pound incline dumbbell press

Then with push-up bars and 200 pound resistance bands I did 8 circuits hitting the rep ranges listed even if I needed to pause to complete:

25 reps pushups
12 reps overhead triceps extensions
12 reps triceps pushdowns
15 reps flys
15 reps chest press

Chest is feeling awesome and even after the workout still felt like I had more in the tank!

Sarms and n2bm products are kicking ass and taking names and size/vascularity continues to pick up.

Hope every is happy and healthy!

SbmOOXK.jpg

Alriiiiight killer chest day today!

Work was:

8 sets x 8 reps 90 pound incline dumbbell press

Then with push-up bars and 200 pound resistance bands I did 8 circuits hitting the rep ranges listed even if I needed to pause to complete:

25 reps pushups
12 reps overhead triceps extensions
12 reps triceps pushdowns
15 reps flys
15 reps chest press

Chest is feeling awesome and even after the workout still felt like I had more in the tank!

Sarms and n2bm products are kicking ass and taking names and size/vascularity continues to pick up.

Hope every is happy and healthy!

SbmOOXK.jpg

Beast mode !

Thanks guys yea shoulder size is picking up too which is awesome since that?s a tough gaining spot for me

Thanks brotha following your log too looks like its working well!

Yeah man so far so good, had to take a few days off for my new tattoo for it to heal, but I was back at it today, I made a post about my experience with GW so far, I am so shocked and impressed with the compound I had to make a post talking about it !

Hahahahaha I hear you!

Nice yea I have more tattoos coming but large pieces so may wait till after summer

Lol I couldn't help myself I had giftcards burning a hole in my pocket so my tattoo was free and I got in super fast

hahahaha i hear you man im the same!

Ok so today was a cardio day hammered it out early this morning with some ab stuff. Push myself to 120 mins on the airdyne bike and was literally dripping sweat but felt awesome.

I then did 5 sets of regular planks, side planks, bird dogs, and dead bugs.

Core is starting to tighten up pretty well with the Yohimflame EX. Strength and endurance are really picking up now. Shit im still feeling the pumps from yesterdays chest day!

Off to enjoy the sun!

VfVp6q9.jpg

Look good. Can definitely see the progress.
Very proud of you staying as committed as you have been. It is truly show a pay off. Now go show it off!!

hahahaha i hear you man im the same!

Ok so today was a cardio day hammered it out early this morning with some ab stuff. Push myself to 120 mins on the airdyne bike and was literally dripping sweat but felt awesome.

I then did 5 sets of regular planks, side planks, bird dogs, and dead bugs.

Core is starting to tighten up pretty well with the Yohimflame EX. Strength and endurance are really picking up now. Shit im still feeling the pumps from yesterdays chest day!

Off to enjoy the sun!

VfVp6q9.jpg

Dude you are looking more and more like a beast every single day, hell of a good job man !! Be proud of that 💪 side note sick arm tat

Alright back day up for today!

Sarms are again on point really loving the strength gains now from the LGD and RAD140. Cardarine and Sr9009 are killing it from an endurance/cardio perspective and overall the mk2866 has been great with healing. The ancient strength creatine has been a great addition too.

Continuing on with my current training pattern which is heavy to start then higher rep to finish.

Tossed on 35 pounds on my weighted vest and did:

100 pull-ups
100 chin-ups

These were done as fast as possible and getting as many reps in with minimal break. I didnt focus on sets x reps just get them done.

Switch over to my 200 pound resistance bands and did the standard exercises so 8 sets of the following:

15 lat pulldowns
15 wide grip rows
15 underhand rows
12 wide grip bar pulls
12 underhand close grip bar pulls
10 reps 50 pound adjustable dumbells

Felt great the entire time and steadily seeing results each day. back is def picking up even more size going for an much of a v-shape as I can get. Biceps def picking up size too and all muscles feeling very full!

KCkVg99.jpg

ss39uIq.jpg

Top Bottom