napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Holy crap dude ! You have been
killing it, seeing the photos from the start
till current ones, wow you got super vascular muscles look fuller and definitely harder, that's awesome, makes me more excited for my own progression

Holy crap dude ! You have been
killing it, seeing the photos from the start
till current ones, wow you got super vascular muscles look fuller and definitely harder, that's awesome, makes me more excited for my own progression

Thanks brotha! Yea I love my sarms LOL and they work. Im at the point where im not trying to do some massive bulk running a heavy AAS cycle, for me its cutting down BF and gaining lean muscle with strength. Sarms do just that which is why I love them so much and sarms.forsale has top quality stuff legit at prices you cant beat.

You will def love the stack you are running!

Thanks brotha! Yea I love my sarms LOL and they work. Im at the point where im not trying to do some massive bulk running a heavy AAS cycle, for me its cutting down BF and gaining lean muscle with strength. Sarms do just that which is why I love them so much and sarms.forsale has top quality stuff legit at prices you cant beat.

you have the right idea bro! everytime i run a steroid cycle anymore i regret it... its just the older i get and the more your body goes through on top of the fact that sarms are so effective with a fraction of the sides, its a no brainer and its especially a no brainer when you have the quality you are getting now with sarms4sale

Thays my entire mindset as well run safe moderate doses of sarms eat right stay hydrated and just bust ass everyday, once I saw sarms worked and all the help I got here and the best source around, I'm going to stick with sarms for as long as I can and make slow but steady progress

Thays my entire mindset as well run safe moderate doses of sarms eat right stay hydrated and just bust ass everyday, once I saw sarms worked and all the help I got here and the best source around, I'm going to stick with sarms for as long as I can and make slow but steady progress

Its 100% the way to go as I dont get the logic of bulking and cutting. I used to do that and its just a never ending race in futility.

Add on 15-20 pounds of water, fat, and maybe 1-2 pounds of muscle in a cycle to then go and cut and try to lose that body fat and shed water weight (which when you do it you likely lose some muscle as well).

Dont get me wrong if size is the end goal test + Dbol or another compound to get bulky is a tried and true combo but I just am at the point where I want to add maybe a 1-2 pounds of lean ,muscle mass a year while cycling on and off sarms and occasionally doing a low dose test and primo cycle.

Im done with the bulk/cut mentality and have been done that for a while.

Size for me is secondary I always have been on the broader stocky side, so I had to work really hard to get lean and cut, so I 100% understand you and agree, why bulk when you can work on just adding lean muscle over time and lose fat plus the added benefit of. Being healthier and improved heart and cardiovascular. I never cared about being the biggest or strongest, my all time favorite BB is Frank Zane and that's exactly what I am trying to achieve ( obviously I don't use gear so within realistic terms that's my body goal)

Still running strong!

Chest day was up this morning. Decided to go to town and just do some really good HIIT training.

500 pushups
150 flys with 200 pound resistance bands
150 standing chest presses with 200 pound resistance bands
150 overhead triceps extensions with 150 pound bands
150 triceps pushdowns with 150 pound resistance bands
100 upright rows with 150 pound resistance bands
100 seated shoulder presses with 70 pound dumb bells

I did these in the sequence listed above. Just kept going until finished one exercise then moved to the next. Took about an hour but many I am dead. progress is moving along im still about 252 pounds but look to be losing bodyfat and strength/endurance is on point.

The yohim flame looks to be helping too as my core is starting to lean out too.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Rco8LPM.jpg

Thanks guys still got around 2 more months left of the cycle so should continue to get even better!

Thanks guys still got around 2 more months left of the cycle so should continue to get even better!

I bet you haven't even reached the peak of the cycle yet, and it seems you are gaining alot of strength and endurance already ! I love tossing in band and body weight movements, I do it every day I lift, awesome to see the motivation, have you noticed a spike In drive to get it done in the gym since starting the cycle? 💪💪

I bet you haven't even reached the peak of the cycle yet, and it seems you are gaining alot of strength and endurance already ! I love tossing in band and body weight movements, I do it every day I lift, awesome to see the motivation, have you noticed a spike In drive to get it done in the gym since starting the cycle? 💪💪

Oh yea definitely! I mean im always motivated for the gym the most part but with all the quarantine in place stuff, no gyms, no beaches my mentality was taking a hit as just like any other guy I always go extra hard in spring time to get ready for the beach, pool, etc for the summer.

Was kinda dragging but the sarms have not only helped push me physically but mentally as well so its been a plus on 2 fronts!

Oh yea definitely! I mean im always motivated for the gym the most part but with all the quarantine in place stuff, no gyms, no beaches my mentality was taking a hit as just like any other guy I always go extra hard in spring time to get ready for the beach, pool, etc for the summer.

Was kinda dragging but the sarms have not only helped push me physically but mentally as well so its been a plus on 2 fronts!

I know the feeling, minus the ocean and beach 😂 I live in the midwest so I got no ocean, wish we did lol, yeah I am always motivated and after lock down got to go hard, just was curious if the stack helped increase that focus

Thanks again guys for the encouragement and yea really excited for the next 2 months!

I know the feeling, minus the ocean and beach 😂 I live in the midwest so I got no ocean, wish we did lol, yeah I am always motivated and after lock down got to go hard, just was curious if the stack helped increase that focus

Yea I am up in northeast and near the coast so will frequent the beaches in various states for vacation and it sucks because they are forcing all out of staters to self quarantine for 14 days upon arrival which ruins any vacation spot. You literally cannot even go to the grocery store, the beach, or anywhere so its not like you can go get food and stuff and just hang out on the beach if you rent a beach house like I do. They are policing too so out of state plates they are requiring documentation of residency or a rental agreement showing you have been there for more than 14 days if you are caught out and if not its a massive fine per person.

I get it just sucks but yea the sarms have completely refocused me on my training and diet and the results make it even better!

Cardio was up for today.

Did my normal 90 mins on my airdyne bike. The cool thing is I just use the calorie tracker as a bar and in 90 mins since starting the cardarine an sr9009 I was burning around 1,000 calories (per the machine) and now im up to 1250 in the same time frame so essentially increased my intensity over the same endurance by 25% which is phenomenal!

Also strength is really picking up. Im at 252.5 pounds and abs are starting to show more. Chest is growing like crazy see pic below im around a 51.5" chest with a 35" waist at 252.5 pounds so cant complain!

The yohim flame ex is working great! Easy roll on application and is helping with the stubborn abdominal fat. The ancient strength i really like it is the first creatine supplement that has ruined my stomach and im starting to pick up some strength there too.

y0PEKfE.jpg

Yea I am up in northeast and near the coast so will frequent the beaches in various states for vacation and it sucks because they are forcing all out of staters to self quarantine for 14 days upon arrival which ruins any vacation spot. You literally cannot even go to the grocery store, the beach, or anywhere so its not like you can go get food and stuff and just hang out on the beach if you rent a beach house like I do. They are policing too so out of state plates they are requiring documentation of residency or a rental agreement showing you have been there for more than 14 days if you are caught out and if not its a massive fine per person.

I get it just sucks but yea the sarms have completely refocused me on my training and diet and the results make it even better!

Damn that sounds brutal! My uncle lives in NJ and we go every few years to see him and rent a condo right on the shore, more importantly the great news is you are still killing it with progress 😎💪

Top Bottom