napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms1 Cutting Stack

Kramer0008

Hi guys, I have just purchased the Sarms1 cutting stack. Can anyone help with the dosage protocol and whether I will need a PCT. It is a cardarine and andarine stack. A real newbie so any advise will be greatly appreciated

Hi guys, I have just purchased the Sarms1 cutting stack. Can anyone help with the dosage protocol and whether I will need a PCT. It is a cardarine and andarine stack. A real newbie so any advise will be greatly appreciated

Well bro, I hate to break this to you but the quality of your SARMS are in serious question. Sarms1 is a terrible source for sarms, so I wish you would have come here first. The only source we recommend is sarmsx. It's hard to advise you on dosages when I have no idea what you really have. I wouldn't even use that stuff if it were me. Do what you want but here is how it's supposed to be ran when you have th good legit stuff, but this is a sarmsx protocol. I have no idea what you actually have

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

lol probably no pct needed because it's probably watered down significantly. Don't waste your money again man. Get sarmsx.

clealry you are a newbie because you literally just bought the worst sarms you could possibly buy... i would NEVER in a million years take those or even wish it on my worst enemy... you need to get rid of those asap...

Are they really that bad??
LOL no brother, im just saying that because im bored... i dont have time for you to make me repeat myself when i get thousands of questions a day... i worked for them for years, so i THINK i have a grasp on how they do business and what kind of products they have and what they became.. this is common knowledge amongst people how bad they are

Top Bottom