napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

Dylan,

Hello quick question as i'm finishing my Sarms Cycle. If i'm using Clomid for PCT can I still use GW if I plan on doing another cycle after this PCT? Also can I use Yohimbe hcl while i'm cycling off? Just want to be sure i'm not overdoing GW in any way if I plan on going back to another 3 month cycle after PCT. Thanks
You should be running gw in pct, and you can run it up to 16 weeks before taking a break from it. After your pct take 3-4 weeks off and you are fine to start another sarms cycle with gw included

Dylan,

Hello quick question as i'm finishing my Sarms Cycle. If i'm using Clomid for PCT can I still use GW if I plan on doing another cycle after this PCT? Also can I use Yohimbe hcl while i'm cycling off? Just want to be sure i'm not overdoing GW in any way if I plan on going back to another 3 month cycle after PCT. Thanks
you can use yohimbe anytime bro... with gw, you can run it 16 weeks at a time and then you only need 3-4 weeks off and can start it again.. its non suppressive as well...

Dylan,

For LiquiClo which I have 1 bottle for my PCT says 50MG's. Is that enough for next 4 weeks? I Just want to be sure i'm not over or under what your recommending. Thanks

50mg * 30 = 1500 mg
thats how much ur bottle has in it.

Since you'll be using 50/25/25/25 for ur PCT you'll be spending:

50*7+25*7+25*7+25*7 = 875mgs

There will be 625mgs left in the bottle after your PCT is done. One bottle is well enough

Dylan,

Is there issues with the site placing a new order? I'm trying to place one but seems to not be working.

Dylan,

Hey buddy been following some of your videos and it's very interesting as to how you explain the process with all the products. Anyway I did get some research items from sarmsx and wanted to find out direct from you a safe dosage for my research.

I'm focused on endurance sports such as mma and cross fit but also lift weights 3-4 times per week. I have received my Cardarine, Andarine, and Stenbolic stack and just wanted to be sure i'm taking these correctly. Can they be taken all 3 at the same time spaced out 3 times per day?

I'm certain I can read a bunch of blogs but it seems everyone says different things such as enhanced athlete pushers etc. I'd prefer to ask you an honest question to get a direct answer as your knowledge and explanation of things seems to stand out above the rest.

I'm a responsible person who runs my own business and have a family. I'd rather ask someone direct any questions so i can get direct answers from my source.

Anything you can do to help me on this i'd greatly appreciate it. Thank You in advance.

as ive said over and over and over and over and over, i will announce immediately when they reopen...

Top Bottom