napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms X Haters

Jrussjr1480

So im currently on a ultra recomp stack. Rad gw s4 lgd.. Im 1 week in and fully commited. Ive been on every message board for months prior to purchasing and felt SarmsX is the best choice.. The information i see from moderators and reps.. I know is correct.

When you google SarmsX company or Dylans videos... Alot of haters have bad things to say.. SarmsX is underdosed and bunk... The moderators dont know what there talking about etc. Sometimes its hard for someone new at this to fiqure out who is telling the truth.. With the extra bottles of rad i spent a good amount of money for my desired results.. I guess ill know in the next week or 2 if i made the right choice.. So many haters, so many options, so many companies trying to make money, it makes me go crazy..

I don't know about the SarmsX hate but there is no shortage of seething Dylan hate on message boards.Geez you'd think Dylan killed their puppies or something it's so bad.
For the life of me I can't understand it.He does nothing but help people & he does it very well,breaking everything down & talking to you like he genuinely cares.Oh the horror!LOL smh

The boards are full of biased haters spreading their own fueled agenda, so they will say anything they can about products, Dylan and I, or whatever else to feed it. Its all part of their game.

Without feeding into that same shit on this side, I'll just tell you that you cannot go wrong with sarmsx at all, and I guarantee it's the best quality you'll find

The people that bash SarmsX are the SAME people that have never tried them……period…..end of sentence...

It is what it is, man. There's always going to be shit talkers and negative people. Dylan has helped me and many others with their goals and is always making sure people are doing things the right way. How that gets turned into him being a terrible guy? I have no idea lol .... "makes no sense"-rich piana lol

Glad to hear.. Im going to post my honest opinion of the ultra stack. As i said im only 1 week in.. I purchased a bottle of liquicia.. And that works great.. So that helped put my mind at ease.. And what ive noticed is everyone is helpful here

Glad to hear.. Im going to post my honest opinion of the ultra stack. As i said im only 1 week in.. I purchased a bottle of liquicia.. And that works great.. So that helped put my mind at ease.. And what ive noticed is everyone is helpful here
Glad to see your open minded to everyones opinions here, everyone here speaks what they know/not what they think!!

Dylan is a top notch dude and cares. For others it's strictly business and 'fuck you have a nice day', but Dylan is a guy I admire and am proud to say I know and talk to. I'm older than him, but we are both purpose driven and like minded individuals and have hearts... he's a helluva lot nicer than me by a longshot as he gives chances to assholes I'd just assume punch in the throat and for him to commit to helping others the way he does is a testament to this. Imagine getting a few thousand emails a week ranging from the 5 quality ones up to the hundreds of outright stupid ones asking the same shit a different way, add to that dealing with guys like you who aren't quite sure, to assholes like me... Dylan in comparison to his youtube counterparts is a saint of a person. He's not perfect and will tell you straight up he is human, but what I like about him is like a man he owns it. Love him, or hate him you're better off for knowing what he's about rather than listening to people who view him as a threat. Whatever conclusion you come up with just know I got his back for whatever that's worth.

Everyone has haters. Don't let others people's OPINIONS of people form your opinion.

And also think of it this way. How many times have you seen Dylan answer the same questions over and over again. And I've seen some really dumb dangerous shit proposed to him. He's always willing to help. And what is his benefit from that? I haven't paid him a dime for all of the info he's provided to me

Top Bottom