napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms questions

Poloswole002

Hi Dylan hope your good man. Been watching your videos awesome videos on sarms. I'm 32 I have used gear and done cycles in the past. Recently I was just doing TRT. Then I learned about sarms and wanted to give it a try. I stopped TRT about two weeks ago and jumped right into this stack
Testalone. Yk11 and S4 two servings of each a day. I feel good so far I'm planing to run then for 12 weeks. But I recently saw your video on the 6 pack stack and that's mainly what I want since I have size allready at 220 lbs. my question is can I run testolone with that one as well for my test or just a regular test booster plz get back to me thanks

Hi Dylan hope your good man. Been watching your videos awesome videos on sarms. I'm 32 I have used gear and done cycles in the past. Recently I was just doing TRT. Then I learned about sarms and wanted to give it a try. I stopped TRT about two weeks ago and jumped right into this stack
Testalone. Yk11 and S4 two servings of each a day. I feel good so far I'm planing to run then for 12 weeks. But I recently saw your video on the 6 pack stack and that's mainly what I want since I have size allready at 220 lbs. my question is can I run testolone with that one as well for my test or just a regular test booster plz get back to me thanks

okay bro, before i even get into that... did you run any sort of pct after trt and get bloodwork done to see where your at? you cant just ignore that bro... why are you running yk11? that is not real yk whatsoever... the yk that gets passed around in china is very very dangerous... you have no clue whats actually in it... where are you getting this garbage? the six pack stack is absolutely a much better option... here is the links and the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack+stack and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=mini

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarms

Honestly no I didn't do blood work I have done it before and pretty much I know where I stand after doing TRT. I jumped right into sarms especially testelone since is used for low t and is almost the same as test. Was thinking to do blood work after I'm done with the pct from the sarms stack. Yea I got yk11 before I saw your video on it I got it from enhanceathelete.com the owner of the wed is tony and he's doing a show with just sarms. I feel the testelone and s4 strength and of course what u said about the yellow eyesight and night vision being off. The yk11 I'm not sure. But whatching your videos has helped a lot the one you did on hcg was amaizing with all the confusion there is out there.

Honestly no I didn't do blood work I have done it before and pretty much I know where I stand after doing TRT. I jumped right into sarms especially testelone since is used for low t and is almost the same as test. Was thinking to do blood work after I'm done with the pct from the sarms stack. Yea I got yk11 before I saw your video on it I got it from enhanceathelete.com the owner of the wed is tony and he's doing a show with just sarms. I feel the testelone and s4 strength and of course what u said about the yellow eyesight and night vision being off. The yk11 I'm not sure. But whatching your videos has helped a lot the one you did on hcg was amaizing with all the confusion there is out there.
Testolone gives testosterone like effects, but in no way does it replace actual testosterone so you should not rely on it for that

Enhanced athlete is not a good source for sarms at all, and yk11 is especially worthless

Dylan gave you the perfect layout for the 6 pack stack, and that's exactly what you want to follow

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the info well the owner of the web is a very suscefull guy tony Huge he has put out many videos on YouTube about doing a competion on his sarms and people have good reviews. And is a nonprofit by design at least that's what it says but again you never really know. Yk11 I shoulded done more research on it before and I woulded gotten LGD instead. And I know nothing can replace test I could run TRT forever if I want but that's not what I'm trying to do I started this as an alternative to when I'm off and my body can rest from the juice. Plus no sideeffect doing it no longer than 12.! I plan to add Dhea and horny goat weed for the libido ect. Then next stack is the 6 pack stack but adding also testelone to it.

oh fuck bro... enhanced athletes owner is the biggest slimeball on the planet... for fucks sake... well, your going to have to learn the hard way unfortunately... who knows what your taking for yk11... bro, he is the slime of all slime... hes a schemer like you cant believe...

Thanks for the info well the owner of the web is a very suscefull guy tony Huge he has put out many videos on YouTube about doing a competion on his sarms and people have good reviews. And is a nonprofit by design at least that's what it says but again you never really know. Yk11 I shoulded done more research on it before and I woulded gotten LGD instead. And I know nothing can replace test I could run TRT forever if I want but that's not what I'm trying to do I started this as an alternative to when I'm off and my body can rest from the juice. Plus no sideeffect doing it no longer than 12.! I plan to add Dhea and horny goat weed for the libido ect. Then next stack is the 6 pack stack but adding also testelone to it.

NON PROFIT... LOL thats why hes making videos with such low class driving in a ferrari with a stripper he hired along side... not even talking about shit pertinent to anyone half the time... yeah, you afford ferraris working NON PROFIT... oh fuck, how gullible can you be?? im not even kidding, i would rather you get ANYWHERE than from him because he is one you absolutely cannot trust... at least some of these shitheads throw something decent around here and now, although its very inconsistent its better than someone who could care less about you or your health and only wants your money...

sarms are far and away the best option for your situation, your absolutely spot on with that thought but you have to get the quality... the six pack stack is perfect... you know what your getting and you will see the difference...

oh fuck bro... enhanced athletes owner is the biggest slimeball on the planet... for fucks sake... well, your going to have to learn the hard way unfortunately... who knows what your taking for yk11... bro, he is the slime of all slime... hes a schemer like you cant believe...

Dylan.. You be cracking me up bro. Let'em learn.

Sarms

Hey bro is not about letting me learn or w.e obviously I came here to get info since I'm trying this sarms out. Dylan thanks so
Much for taking the time and helping out. I will try your sarms next time. Ur prob right about the yk11 prob wasted my money on it but is on me. Dylan so finally one last question Runing your testelone with some DHEA and horny goat is a good alternative to just being off a few moths any juice at all ? Of course only 12 weeks and doing the pct after

Hey bro is not about letting me learn or w.e obviously I came here to get info since I'm trying this sarms out. Dylan thanks so
Much for taking the time and helping out. I will try your sarms next time. Ur prob right about the yk11 prob wasted my money on it but is on me. Dylan so finally one last question Runing your testelone with some DHEA and horny goat is a good alternative to just being off a few moths any juice at all ? Of course only 12 weeks and doing the pct after

if your asking if its okay to use those together, then yes, of course it is but i would not expect much from dhea and horny goat weed... i use horny goat weed and its ok but its not like its going to do anything astounding bro... what is your goal here?

My goal here is to stay on sarms since it gives steroids like effect and take a break from gear for a few months. And my question was that's in your opinion is (RAD )a good way of doing that. I know the other too won't do much but it help with my Libido since I'm not doin TRT anymore.

My goal here is to stay on sarms since it gives steroids like effect and take a break from gear for a few months. And my question was that's in your opinion is (RAD )a good way of doing that. I know the other too won't do much but it help with my Libido since I'm not doin TRT anymore.

look into proviron for libido help... where you will actually get something out of it...

yes, absolutely rad is perfect for that... thats a very smart decision on your part bro

RAD will certainly help a lot if you aren't doing TRT anymore. I don't know what to expect as far as libido goes from it, or if it will affect it in any way, but as Dylan said Proviron would be good for that

Ok guys thanks so much for all the info I will run those combined with pct every 12 weeks! Also Dylan I plan to do the 6 pack stack next and so on. I just want to give my body and organs ect a brake from any gear for a while. Keep up with your videos Dylan ur definetly helping many kids out there with no idea of how to do things
Correctly.

Ok guys thanks so much for all the info I will run those combined with pct every 12 weeks! Also Dylan I plan to do the 6 pack stack next and so on. I just want to give my body and organs ect a brake from any gear for a while. Keep up with your videos Dylan ur definetly helping many kids out there with no idea of how to do things
Correctly.

absolutely brother... thats a very wise decision and i'll be help you throughout... here is the six pack layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan how are you quick question. Can proviron be runned with aromasin since one helps with libido and the other raises test levels ?

Top Bottom