napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms on TRT

weakwrists

I am on dr. prescribed TRT, 140mg/week (split into 3 injections/week). Thinking about starting a blast for 8 weeks of 300mg/week and adding in sarms. I also am on 500iu hcg/week

Do I still take the hcg while on sarms, cant find a definitive answer. I've seen some posts saying not to use hcg while on sarms?

Any experience with S23? I've heard it's very suppressive, but if already on TRT is s23 at say 20mg/day a good choice?

you dont need hcg either way... what are your goals? there are definitely better options than s23 but i cant really advise you without knowing your goals

you dont need hcg either way... what are your goals? there are definitely better options than s23 but i cant really advise you without knowing your goals

Can you expand on the not needing hcg? Your saying even on TRT you think I dont need hcg? Or just while running sarms?

Goals are to increase muscle mass and decrease some stubborn fat areas. I have a friend who has some S23 already he gave me so I have been looking into that, but if I should run something else then I will. S23 seems to be very powerful at body
re-composition and everything I've read says to take the suppressive sarms while on TRT. I just haven't read much exactly on HCG's role during all of this if already taking hcg.

Any other sarms besides S23 you'd reccomend I am open to as well.

you dont need it on trt and you really dont need it on cycle without trt... its just not necessary... if you are intent on using it on trt, only use it 4 weeks at a time, every 4 months, 1000 ius per week...

s4 would be a great one to run for you, as would rad140...

Are you planning on having Kids and that’s what you told your Endo/GP because that would be the only reason your on HCG to delay atrophy.
Brad

If you are on TRT I dont understand why you are on HCG. Its completely unnecessary

dd
If you are on TRT I dont understand why you are on HCG. Its completely unnecessary
I completely agree with you sir and never understand why so many people believe this to be necessary. It is an assumption that is naturally made and I do think that falls on many doctors who make it seem as a necessity as well

I have literally been on trt for almost a decade now, not quite but nearing that point and I have used hcg a total amount of NEVER, not ONE TIME have i ever used it and i would venture to guess you probably havent either bro... its not even the answer to fertility on its own like many assume... you still need other compliments to even get there for that purpose...

Yea, its pretty funny, this one TRT clinic I talked to wanted me to take HCG as well. Fuck me, I'm 64, no kids. Not worried about it.

Top Bottom