napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Legal Status Switzerland

Strelok

Hello Guys

Have been following Dylans videos on Youtube - great source of information brother, thanks!

My question is regarding the legal status of Sarms in Switzerland. Does anyone have more information on this, as i coudnt find anything on the net yet. I was going to buy sarms, but of course first i want to be sure that i will get them and not just a fine plus no sarms...

Hello Guys

Have been following Dylans videos on Youtube - great source of information brother, thanks!

My question is regarding the legal status of Sarms in Switzerland. Does anyone have more information on this, as i coudnt find anything on the net yet. I was going to buy sarms, but of course first i want to be sure that i will get them and not just a fine plus no sarms...

www.sarmsx.com delivers to Switzerland no problem and has great success getting through customs if that's what you are asking. Sarmsx has a unique way of shipping to insure this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know they ship, and thats the site i was going it to buy from ;) but iam not sure if they are allowed here. If not chances are big that they get checked. A friend of mine ordered Steroids online and got fined 600.-

Rember Switzerland is not in the EU, so everything shipped from everywhere is getting checked... strict as fuck.

Last edited:
I know they ship, and thats the site i was going it to buy from ;) but iam not sure if they are allowed here. If not chances are big that they get checked. A friend of mine ordered Steroids online and got fined 600.-

Rember Switzerland is not in the EU, so everything shipped from everywhere is getting checked... strict as fuck.

Ya that's exactly what I'm saying bro. Checked or not you are safe. All international orders are shipped without labels and color coded for identification. You have nothing to worry about. Sarmsx has a very high success rate of doing this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

SARMSX will deliver international no problem. I've seen them do it many times with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarmsx does ship to your country and they will pass... they know how to get them to pass... you will get them bro...

Top Bottom