napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in bulk powders

Hey fellow buff dudes! I found a sick website that sells sarms in bulk powder form out of Florida! 5g of rad140 is 290 bucks! What a steal haha I think I'm going to buy 3 pack of rad from sarms x then divide up and add 600mg to each solution to create a super charged dose of 30mg per ml. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I mean I'm just adding it to an existing solution from sarmsx when I pick up the sweet 3 for 2 dealio!

Yolo Amirite? Almost done with pct/ cut and then it's on! 8 week of rad140 at 30mg per day here I come! My body is ready

how do you know if its even real. probably some jacked up pro hormone like 1-andro LOL

I have no clue lol I have thought about this one so I may request something to prove the batch is legit. I guess if I start getting that rad140 high like last time I'll know haha although it should be more intense i guess since I'll be doing 30mg instead of 20mg.

Hey fellow buff dudes! I found a sick website that sells sarms in bulk powder form out of Florida! 5g of rad140 is 290 bucks! What a steal haha I think I'm going to buy 3 pack of rad from sarms x then divide up and add 600mg to each solution to create a super charged dose of 30mg per ml. Thoughts?

Why would u do that? You probly would ruin it all since you dont know how properly formulate the product

PHURIOUS

This is going to end up really bad... You dont know what your doing or buying... I hate to tell you but your probably going to learn a hard lesson

It's hard to guess man... it's really just that too. A guess. Thing is, nobody knows if what your getting is legit. In the case it is, the solution stuff is very very easy to do. Liquids are the easiest to make.

But ya man. Idk what you have there. Nobody really will. Quite a gamble.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This has mistake written all over it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This is going to end up really bad... You dont know what your doing or buying... I hate to tell you but your probably going to learn a hard lesson
I could not agree with you guys more. Sounds like BS to me and even if it isn't, leave the science to the chemists. Speaking of myself here, I have absolutely no business mixing chemicals that will be put into the body. We have to know what we are able to do safely. Saving a buck ain't worth it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I had a friend that wasted a bunch of money on bulk sarm powders with the same thoughts. Needless to say he didn't get anything out of the powders. If so,etching sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Also you can't just add powder to an existing suspension from sarmsx. The concentration they provide is already what it is supposed to be. Things like SR aren't going to hold so well when you start trying to add more to it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hmmm alright I see some good point here which is why I wanted to share since I know a lot of you guys are really knowledgeable. On one hand I could win big while slim tho. On the other I could ruin the sarms from sarmsx by adding potentially bunk powder or just prohormones which I want no part of. Hmm I'm gunna have to reevaluate, damn. Appreciate the info guys! :)

Hmmm alright I see some good point here which is why I wanted to share since I know a lot of you guys are really knowledgeable. On one hand I could win big while slim tho. On the other I could ruin the sarms from sarmsx by adding potentially bunk powder or just prohormones which I want no part of. Hmm I'm gunna have to reevaluate, damn. Appreciate the info guys! :)

Bro you need to honestly stop... Your clueless here on what your doing... Each sarm has a different structure and dome can only hold certain concentrations, some need to be suspended longer than other etc... Do you know chemistry well?? This is not something you just throw together not to mention your clueless on what your even getting in the first place... Dont try to get some absurd idea and not listen to people who know what they are doing...

I appreciate your out of the box thinking, but I have to agree with the fellas. Sounds like a very bad idea. Don't be cheap and fuck yourself up trying to be a chemist.

It even starts off wrong. The raws are in Florida? You don't know the orgin. Most of your raws for sarms are coming from India. I'm glad you asked us, I hope you heed our advice. Very very bad idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It even starts off wrong. The raws are in Florida? You don't know the orgin. Most of your raws for sarms are coming from India. I'm glad you asked us, I hope you heed our advice. Very very bad idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Maybe its bath salts....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have to agree with Mr Dylan. I know that my uncle buys raw aas, serms and sarms, but he has a lab and many years doing it. He gave me 35 bottles of gw for my birthday, and it is good, tastes terrible but tolerable, but I certainly would not try to mess with doing any of that. If you have a reputable source then stick with that.
From what I know about this board, you are always better to follow the advice here esp when it comes from Mr Dylan.

Top Bottom