napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for woman GW and LGD 4033

SuperKfit

Hello Dylan and Rick, I have a question with regards for Sarms for women. I am athletic build 5'5" 135 and am a CPT...I am looking at stacking GW and LGD-4033. is that a good stack as I am looking to add lean muscle bulk and add definition while keeping BMI low without bloating or looking like a man. Basically add muscle, size and definition while not gaining fat. I eat clean and meal prep so diet is good. Is this a good stack and what should the dosing be if so? Thanks much.

i would actually go with a different stack than this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I agree with Dylan completely. The triple stack is the most popular and most tried and true effective stack for females. Run the dosing exactly as he laid out

Thanks guys, is there a 2 stack you would recommend as a secondary? I would like gains, but not bloating while cutting definition...can a 2 product stack work and then on my next stack I can go to 3? Maybe I could start with just 2 out the 3 if so which ones and what dosing? Thanks.

Thanks guys, is there a 2 stack you would recommend as a secondary? I would like gains, but not bloating while cutting definition...can a 2 product stack work and then on my next stack I can go to 3? Maybe I could start with just 2 out the 3 if so which ones and what dosing? Thanks.

I guess im confused... the stack listed is just three compounds and none cause any bloating and all the dosing is listed clear as day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Do i have to take all 3 or can I take just 2 compounds? If so which 2? Thanks

I guess im confused... the stack listed is just three compounds and none cause any bloating and all the dosing is listed clear as day

you can do whatever you like.. you dont "have" to do anything... thats entirely up to you.. you gave goals of what you wanted so i gave you a layout to what was most conducive to your goals

When my wife started sarms she felt the same way about using multiple compounds and tried GW as a stand alone. I worked well for her in all aspects. Next cycle she stacked GW with MK. Also a great combo and she continued to make gains in muscle while losing fat. Third time around she went with the triple stack of GW, MK, S4 just like Dylan recommended for you. This was another great stack and by this time the gains were very obvious. Random people would comment on her arms etc. So yes you can just do a two compound stack if you like or just take a single sarm. Just remember the triple stack has been proven to be a very effective, safe stack for females. If the reason for doing a two compound stack is cost, I get it. GW would be my base compound. The second choice would require more info about you. When my wife stacked two compounds she wanted the endurance from the GW and healing properties from the MK. Hope this helps.

When my wife started sarms she felt the same way about using multiple compounds and tried GW as a stand alone. I worked well for her in all aspects. Next cycle she stacked GW with MK. Also a great combo and she continued to make gains in muscle while losing fat. Third time around she went with the triple stack of GW, MK, S4 just like Dylan recommended for you. This was another great stack and by this time the gains were very obvious. Random people would comment on her arms etc. So yes you can just do a two compound stack if you like or just take a single sarm. Just remember the triple stack has been proven to be a very effective, safe stack for females. If the reason for doing a two compound stack is cost, I get it. GW would be my base compound. The second choice would require more info about you. When my wife stacked two compounds she wanted the endurance from the GW and healing properties from the MK. Hope this helps.
awesome brother, thats really helpful... thanks for sharing!

I appreciate the feedback, where have you ordered I am finding it hard to fine MK. Also has she taken it in pill form? Is pill form effective?

Dylan and Rick, my husband has cycled mk-677 and yk-11. He has experienced gains, my question is there another stack you would recommend for lean muscle gains and definition first then secondary would be cutting fat, while getting energy and endurance? Also do you recommend a good PCT? Thanks

The triple stack Dylan and Rick recommended will do all of that. My wife ran SARMSX liquid. They are not around right now so I can't help you there.

Dylan and Rick, my husband has cycled mk-677 and yk-11. He has experienced gains, my question is there another stack you would recommend for lean muscle gains and definition first then secondary would be cutting fat, while getting energy and endurance? Also do you recommend a good PCT? Thanks
yes, i would NEVER advise using yk11 though, you have no clue what you are actually getting with that.. here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Last question I have, based on the goals I laid out previously (gain lean muscle and definition, cut body fat) if I started with just a 2 compound stack (I have GW) would you recommend S4 or MK-2866 to go with it if you had to choose one. I look to eventually do the 3 compound stack you laid out above but this question is if I just went with 2 compounds for now which would be best with GW either S4 or MK-2866. Thanks remembering I am a female.

Also when taking do you need to keep it under your tongue for 2 mins or do you recommend another way to take it? Following up the previous question you laid out another 3 stack combo for my husband, will he have better overall results then any MK-677 combo? Thanks

NEVER put under your tongue, you take it straight down... yes, mk677 would be an excellent addition but keep in mind it needs to be ran 6 months minimum to get the right kind of results..

Top Bottom