napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs during training break

Hi,

Due to medical reasons I must take 10 days off of exercise. However my SARMSx products (SR,GW,Osta,S4) All just arrived, and I am very tempted to try them out. I will be doing a recomp cycle with them.

My questions are:
Cost aside, is there any benefit in starting them now (10 days before starting exercise)?
Would it allow them to build up in my system so that when I start exercise again they are in full effect?
Also, would the fat burning/muscle building effects commence even without concurrent exercise?

Cheers

I'd just wait the 10 days to be honest bro. No need to get in a hurry, and to get the full benefits. Obviously without training for gains, you will receive very little anabolic effect while on them.

That looks like a really solid stack. Look forward to seeing the before and after from those bad boys. What training program are you running? What is your goal?

Cheers guys.

Slip - will definitely start a log for it soon. Plan is an 8 Week cut (with that stack) --> 4 week Recomp (same stack) --> 4 week break --> 8 week bulk (LGD and RAD) I do Push, Pull and Leg x2 weekly.

Last edited:
sarms are excellent for preserving muscle etc. but i would like to see you wait and run it when you are completely ready however 8 weeks is not a very wise way to run them, especially considering they don't peak until week 8... that's like kevin durant retiring right now when he is in his prime... that wouldn't make much sense now would it???

Top Bottom