napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Dosage

bamikor

I have been wanting to start using SARMS, but I am unsure on the dosage and if i am able to mix the SARMS and SERM together when taking them at once. I am looking to take the LGD-4033, S-4 (Andarine), and SERM Anastrozole. From what I have found online i would take 5-10mg a day of LGD, S-4 i would take 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm everyday, and finally for Anastrozole I would take about .5mg every other day. If you could let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey bud Sarms don't aromatize (convert to estrogen) so an AI is unnecessary and not needed on cycle. Slight suppression is normal however so a mini pct is required but recovery should be a breeze. What are your stats man? What are your goals for this cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P

I have been wanting to start using SARMS, but I am unsure on the dosage and if i am able to mix the SARMS and SERM together when taking them at once. I am looking to take the LGD-4033, S-4 (Andarine), and SERM Anastrozole. From what I have found online i would take 5-10mg a day of LGD, S-4 i would take 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm everyday, and finally for Anastrozole I would take about .5mg every other day. If you could let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate it.

Here should be the dosages for your two sarms

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

The AI you probably don't need to use unless you are running test or other aromatizing compounds with it.

What exactly is your stats and experience? We could enhance this cycle quite a bit more depending on what your goals are

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am 23 years old and have been working out for a little over 4 years now. I am 6'2, weigh in at 218-220 in the morning dry, and I'm about 14% body fat. My goal for my first cycle of SARMS would be to cut down body fat and lean out a little, but also increase lean muscle. Any help you guys can give me I would be greatly appreciate it. Also, for PCT I was looking up that people are saying to take 50mg of Clomid every other day along with .5mg of Anastrozole every other day. Thanks guys.

I am 23 years old and have been working out for a little over 4 years now. I am 6'2, weigh in at 218-220 in the morning dry, and I'm about 14% body fat. My goal for my first cycle of SARMS would be to cut down body fat and lean out a little, but also increase lean muscle. Any help you guys can give me I would be greatly appreciate it. Also, for PCT I was looking up that people are saying to take 50mg of Clomid every other day along with .5mg of Anastrozole every other day. Thanks guys.

brother, im more than happy to help but where in the world do you keep reading to run arimidex here? that is absolutely flat out stupid... arimidex is not good for any pct regardless... it ruins lipid profiles and its a weaker ai in general... also, IT IS NOT A SERM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM... its an aromatase inhibitor... clomid and nolva are serms... it sounds very strange when you call it a serm... you do not need it whatsoever in pct... its always good to have an AI on hand but aromasin is a far better option... for your first cycle, i have an excellent layout for you... you can get everything you need at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout that you want to run

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Like I said I am new to SARMS. I have just been doing research on them for about the past month or so. I have also talked to a few people in person that have used them. I am trying to get a better understanding about them and to make sure I am taking the right doses and the right products. So basically for a PCT I would only need Clomid or Novaldex? Is the GW really necessary? Also, I have read that the Anastrozle helps dry out the muscle to make it look leaner and is good for someone if their body retains a lot of water.

Like I said I am new to SARMS. I have just been doing research on them for about the past month or so. I have also talked to a few people in person that have used them. I am trying to get a better understanding about them and to make sure I am taking the right doses and the right products. So basically for a PCT I would only need Clomid or Novaldex? Is the GW really necessary? Also, I have read that the Anastrozle helps dry out the muscle to make it look leaner and is good for someone if their body retains a lot of water.

brother, one more time, im going to tell you that arimidex IS NOT what you need... you use it when there is estrogen conversion, not just to "dry out." That's NOT how you use ai's and using them for that purpose will ultimately kill estrogen and probably get you hurt... AI's are used to keep off water from estrogen conversion but if there is no estrogen conversion here... your just going to hurt yourself... your not listening so i dont know what else to do there for you...

GW is necessary to help control cortisol levels, which are definitely a problem in pct and keep off unwanted fat gain as well as allow you to perform at max levels during post cycle when you are struggling the most...

yes you would most certainly need the gw if not for anything else the muscle and vo2 performance and recovery it is amazing follow the protocol DG laid out for you and you cannot go wrong

Would it be better to take the GW on cycle or PCT? Since I will be taking 50mg of S4 split into two doses, one in the AM and one in the PM, and also 10mg of LGD. Should the GW be split into two doses?

Would it be better to take the GW on cycle or PCT? Since I will be taking 50mg of S4 split into two doses, one in the AM and one in the PM, and also 10mg of LGD. Should the GW be split into two doses?

GW's half life is long so it only needs to be dosed once a day. It's best if you take GW through your cycle and pct. The layout Dylan gave you is solid.

you want to take gw on cycle and during pct... you dont want to split those doses... the only reason your splitting s4 doses is because the half life is so short... s4 and sr9009 are the only ones you would be splitting doses on... otherwise, everything else is once a day

Gw is good on cycle and in pct honestly and there's no reason to ever split the dosage. Just stick to 20mg 30 minutes preworkout

So just take them all seperate and use a chaser?

Yes. I generally just dose each one right after the other straight from the dropper, then just chase it afterwards with something if you need to. I personally don't really even need to anymore. I might drink a sip of water or something but that about it

Yes. I generally just dose each one right after the other straight from the dropper, then just chase it afterwards with something if you need to. I personally don't really even need to anymore. I might drink a sip of water or something but that about it

Yep you get used to it overtime.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Top Bottom