Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

sarms cycle help from India

kalashent

New member
Member
I am from India and not to mention a huge fan of your videos (i binge-watch them only second to re-runs of Game of Thrones)



I am 6’1” tall, 96kgs, 26% bf, 36years old, working out since 2009 (at least thrice a week, very little cardio). My macros are typically 30% protein, 20% fat and 50% Carbs.

My lipid profile, sugar level, liver function test etc from the blood work are all fine (touch wood)

Never popped a supplement pill, not even protein powders, no creatinine, no BCCA

I JUST can’t loose upper body fat! i mostly look like a mushroom, normal limbs, fat torso, thin face with a jawline.

I have finally decided to give steroids/SARMs a chance. Any advice from you would be much appreciated. I am SO frustrated. I trust you’d reply. Thanks a bunch in advance
 
50% of your daily calories consists of carbs, you do "very little cardio" yet you wonder why you can't lose body fat?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
brother listen to yourself... you look like shit because you dont do shit... you eat like shit, so you look like shit.. i mean, bro, its common sense with what you are saying... how do you expect to run a cycle without even having common sense on your diet and training?? i want to help you but you are making it very difficult...
 
It all starts with diet and training, and you obviously need help in both areas. You need a better macro ratio and diet with a caloric defecit to lose fat, and adding cardio in to hel,with that would be a good idea too. That comes before anything.

As for a sarms cycle to help,you get there, this triple stack is what I recommemd

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.


PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
 
your diet is ALL your problem on top of the fact you dont work hard when training... so how can you be frustrated?? you dont deserve to be frustrated if you are not making the efforts and then you hope that something will do all the work for you... i dont get it
 
Thanks guys for responding.. thanks RickRock - that's huge help...
Dylan - I agree I need to majorly work on my diet and training... I am determined to.. getting protein up significantly... training harder and going to swim regularly... just wanted to know if SARMs could catalyze my efforts or I am too fucked up to even give SARMs a shot
 
Thanks guys for responding.. thanks RickRock - that's huge help...
Dylan - I agree I need to majorly work on my diet and training... I am determined to.. getting protein up significantly... training harder and going to swim regularly... just wanted to know if SARMs could catalyze my efforts or I am too fucked up to even give SARMs a shot
no bro, you are NOT too fucked up HOWEVER, i want to be very clear so you dont have a misconception... i dont give a shit WHAT you take, if you are not consistent and disciplined with diet and training, you will not get anywhere... you ABSOLUTELY can use sarms and they will most definitely help you... you just have to know that the rest is up to you on what you truly get from them... did you want me to design you a cutting stack
 
Thanks Dylan... yes please... if you could recommend a cutting stack I will follow it to the T
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom