Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sarms consumption ?

Dangans

Active member
Member
I was cleared by doc to start training next week
I like to drink coffee first thing in the morning like 5:30am I don't eat until 1pm as I am doing Intermittent Fasting during my cut. Can I consume my sarms let's say like 10:00am or right before I have my first meal?
 
You want to take your first dose of any sarm upon waking in my opinion but if you take it at that day every day it shouldn't matter as far as once a day dosing.
For things like s4 and SR9009 I would definitely take upon waking and continue throughout the day, especially if you're doing intermittent fasting


Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You want your fat burning to take place in the AM when you aren't eating so dosing upon waking really is the best way to go.


Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You want to take your first dose of any sarm upon waking in my opinion but if you take it at that day every day it shouldn't matter as far as once a day dosing.
For things like s4 and SR9009 I would definitely take upon waking and continue throughout the day, especially if you're doing intermittent fasting


Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha thx brother
 
I would also dose upon waking on n empty stomach. That's pretty much the exact same thing that I do. The one exception is GW where many prefer to take it 30 minutes before their workout


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
I would also dose upon waking on n empty stomach. That's pretty much the exact same thing that I do. The one exception is GW where many prefer to take it 30 minutes before their workout


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thx Rick Rock
 
yes, definitely stick with right away when you wake up... you CAN dose it later if you want but there's a reason its recommended first thing in the morning so you can get working right away each day... its just the optimal way and time...
 
yes, definitely stick with right away when you wake up... you CAN dose it later if you want but there's a reason its recommended first thing in the morning so you can get working right away each day... its just the optimal way and time...

Got it thx Dylan. The right way is the way I want to do it! First thing in the AM it will be. Except for GW 30 min before workout then am on off days
 
Got it thx Dylan. The right way is the way I want to do it! First thing in the AM it will be. Except for GW 30 min before workout then am on off days


yes, exactly... you always want to do things to get the absolute most out of them and that is the right method to do so
 
Top Bottom