napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs and women

Tina

Hey yall. I'm looking to do a cutting phase with SARMs. Been watching alot of info videos. And have some info. But this would be my first cycle with anything so do u recommend the triple stack.. or just starting with one thing. If so what do u recommend. Also doses timing and length of cycle for female would be great :)

Hey yall. I'm looking to do a cutting phase with SARMs. Been watching alot of info videos. And have some info. But this would be my first cycle with anything so do u recommend the triple stack.. or just starting with one thing. If so what do u recommend. Also doses timing and length of cycle for female would be great :)

Sarms are 100% safe for females and the best thing to do is to run a stack for your goals. My personal best recommendation to you would be to run the following which is perfect for your goals of cutting. It will also help you build endurance, strength and lean muscle mass in the process

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

The layout that Rick gave is a really great cutting stack for women. My wife is running a similar stack and getting great results

yep the triple stack with the addition of sr9009 is crazy good for fat burning and for women. my wife is on it for the 3rd time right now, dropped 22 lbs and quite a few sizes and looks damn good and loves it

this is not the third time i have given you the cycle... there's no need to post the same question in so many threads please... everything is available at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom