napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and Woman

quneers

Hi Dylan

Ive watched almost all your video. Such an excellent source of information related to anything sarms or anabolics.

Ive been a natural athlete all my life but I need more size in upper body desperately. Ive always been a lean thin girl.

I started mk677 and I really don't like the hunger side effects. I want to be lean in off season. I do eat clean but Ive never seen the scale move like this before.

Is rad 140 the best option? No Hunger side effects?
Or ostarine?

Honestly im on the verge of taking var too. I just really want results.

Hi Dylan

Ive watched almost all your video. Such an excellent source of information related to anything sarms or anabolics.

Ive been a natural athlete all my life but I need more size in upper body desperately. Ive always been a lean thin girl.

I started mk677 and I really don't like the hunger side effects. I want to be lean in off season. I do eat clean but Ive never seen the scale move like this before.

Or ostarine?

thank you for the support! i really appreciate it.. i can definitely help you... 677 is not the best option for females... sarms ARE perfect though... let me help you here... here is the link to the sarmsx discount page followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

If you wanted to run Var you could do it like this..

1-6 anavar 10 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day- 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day- split doses- 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg a day
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks, then bump to 25 mg day daily

Hi Dylan

Or ostarine?

There are better options for you than MK-677 being a female, and I wouldn't go with Anavar just yet. Sarms are perfct and won't have the side effcts that steroids do

This is the stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks,then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

There are better options for you than MK-677 being a female, and I wouldn't go with Anavar just yet. Sarms are perfct and won't have the side effcts that steroids do

This is the stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks,then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

I agree with Rick and Dylan, don't do steroids as a female. Too much of a risk slowly turning into a man... Use Sarms in the doses provider and you will grow like a weed :) (and stay feminine and beautiful)

Take care of your female body!

where did you get your sarms? because you will have hunger sides but it subsides after a couple of weeks or so IF it is sarmsx 677

Hi there I am a female here, and currently doing my first cycle of sarms I am taking mk2866.. I am on day #14 and feeling great!.No hunger issues at all, if anything not much of an appetite, need to keep reminding myself to eat, feeling good and strong, endurance is up, not tired at all and hardly any DOMS and I am usually always sore..lol..if you have any questions let me know as a female when I was trying to do some research there was not that much info available but like I said it's my first cycle so I am new to this too. I am keepi a log if you want to read my experience.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sarms-female-log-23953.html

Hi there I am a female here, and currently doing my first cycle of sarms I am taking mk2866.. I am on day #14 and feeling great!.No hunger issues at all, if anything not much of an appetite, need to keep reminding myself to eat, feeling good and strong, endurance is up, not tired at all and hardly any DOMS and I am usually always sore..lol..if you have any questions let me know as a female when I was trying to do some research there was not that much info available but like I said it's my first cycle so I am new to this too. I am keepi a log if you want to read my experience.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sarms-female-log-23953.html
thank you for sharing... your log is extremely helpful and you are doing excellent!

Top Bottom