napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and Weed

Jacobgleony1

What's up guys, I have a question hope y'all can help me. I'm 22 yo I started my s4, yk11 cycle 3 days ago. I eat 5-6 meals per day (chicken w broccoli,Sparagus, sweat Potato)
Plus protein shakes.
Before my cycle I used to smoke before every workout but I stopped because I love the "sarm pump". I smoked yesterday and today after my workout and before going to bed.
If I keep smoking 2-3 joints per day, can it affect my gains or cut the effect of the SARMS?

Thanks !!

What's up guys, I have a question hope y'all can help me. I'm 22 yo I started my s4, yk11 cycle 3 days ago. I eat 5-6 meals per day (chicken w broccoli,Sparagus, sweat Potato)
Plus protein shakes.
Before my cycle I used to smoke before every workout but I stopped because I love the "sarm pump". I smoked yesterday and today after my workout and before going to bed.
If I keep smoking 2-3 joints per day, can it affect my gains or cut the effect of the SARMS?

Thanks !!

First, yk11 isn’t a sarm but they try to classify it as one to be more attractive.
It won’t have a direct effect as in it won’t “shut the compound off”. But it does have an overall effect.
I’ve actually seen some more recent stuff about it increasing the rate of conversion into estrogen. Which can be a bad thing in itself.
My opinion is that you should make your choice. Do you want everything the cycle has to offer or are you ok with cutting it short, to an unknown extent, so that you can smoke a little weed?

I smoke everyday, have since I was a kid except for when I was in service. It has the potential to increase estrogen depending in you. If your taking an ai, this would counter act this anyway I would think. I've never had any problems...
Plus protein shakes.

Thanks !!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I partake at least once a day often b4 a workout. Used while on GW b4 and no issues, actually got to the leanest I've ever been. During that time period, I got asked if I was preparing for a show and/or what my "sups" were. LOL It's my 2nd favorite pastime after training. Is smoking and its effects going to affect your training and/or diet, or hinder your potential gains? For me I have to stop if I'm cutting. After workout smoke=bottomless pit for me.

I partake at least once a day often b4 a workout. Used while on GW b4 and no issues, actually got to the leanest I've ever been. During that time period, I got asked if I was preparing for a show and/or what my "sups" were. LOL It's my 2nd favorite pastime after training. Is smoking and its effects going to affect your training and/or diet, or hinder your potential gains? For me I have to stop if I'm cutting. After workout smoke=bottomless pit for me.

Haha! I was just talking with Dylan today about this. Smoking before the gym is where it’s at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done GW-501516, LGD-4033, MK-2866, S4, MK-677 at times both with and without smoking regularly. Makes no difference. Enjoy.

Haha! I was just talking with Dylan today about this. Smoking before the gym is where it’s at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to tell my buddy how good it can be, he thought I was crazy! Good to know this is more of a common practice than I thought. I don't do it too often but when I do...man the focus is unreal. Anyone else notice they just feel more solid/stable in their lifts? I've had a lot of bench PR's with it before the workout.

If it isn't a problem with your employer, etc go for it. It wont negatively affect you. If it weren't for random drug testing at my job, I'd smoke weed too

I love smoking before the gym, especially a sativa dominant hybrid (I try to stay away from sativa's normally cuz it makes me antsy, but this is the perfect time to be antsy, lol) it gets me in the zone and I seem to get better reps cuz I'm concentrating on them more than normal. After the gym a good indica really mixes with the endorphins and gives me a really nice morphine like body high and helps relax my muscles. Also does wonders for counteracting sleep side effects for me. But this isn't for everyone. If you don't normally smoke it can be pretty heavy of it's good shit.

I love smoking before the gym, especially a sativa dominant hybrid (I try to stay away from sativa's normally cuz it makes me antsy, but this is the perfect time to be antsy, lol) it gets me in the zone and I seem to get better reps cuz I'm concentrating on them more than normal. After the gym a good indica really mixes with the endorphins and gives me a really nice morphine like body high and helps relax my muscles. Also does wonders for counteracting sleep side effects for me. But this isn't for everyone. If you don't normally smoke it can be pretty heavy of it's good shit.

Why smoke if it’s not good shit? Lol 🤪

its not going to hurt your gains unless you are just being a fucking burnout, being lazy, eating everything in sight etc... you will be fine...

It's no pieces of evidence saying that smoking weed will affect your gains. Personally, I switched to CBD oil mixtures; I am using them before my workouts and coming to the gym.
definitely will not effect gains unless you let it by becoming lazy and throwing your diet off... ive ran so many extremely successful cycles and have always smoked throughout!

I know guys that use it before working out because it helps them get more reps and stay in the zone. It won’t have negative effects on lifting, but it can for some. It all depends on how you react. Dylan pretty much covered you, it comes down to the person and the choices you make. If you can smoke and stay productive and stay consistent with your diet, go for it boss, but if it makes you lazy and sluggish and cheat on your diet, it’s probably not the best idea to do on cycle. User dependent.

Top Bottom