napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and my sprint routine

zeke

Just posting again after week three. Doing a nice cycle of 300 sus,150 deca, and 600eq.14-16 weeks. Added GW and SR. My M,W,F routine is outside on a turfed football field with a 1/4 mile track going around it. I get on the field and do 4x40yard sprints and 4 x100 yard sprints.Get on the track and do 4x220 yard sprints. After many years of this routine it took the sarms three weeks to bring me to now doing 6 sets of each. This is 1.5 times more than I did 5 years ago. Astronomical!!! I only time my 40 yarders. In college I did 40 in 4.7 seconds, and now at 39 I do it in 5.1. My speeds and times have not changed but my ability to do more certainly has.
My Tues,Thurs workout is pull ups,chin ups,dips,pushups with a weighted vest at 5x10 with 35lbs. Then many set of 50 situps. 5x5 heavy on deads and squats. In this case the sarms is giving me the ability to add sets. Not weight, and not reps, but a set or two. Again astronomical. Needless to say I will have to buy stock in sarmsx...lol.

Just posting again after week three. Doing a nice cycle of 300 sus,150 deca, and 600eq.14-16 weeks. Added GW and SR. My M,W,F routine is outside on a turfed football field with a 1/4 mile track going around it. I get on the field and do 4x40yard sprints and 4 x100 yard sprints.Get on the track and do 4x220 yard sprints. After many years of this routine it took the sarms three weeks to bring me to now doing 6 sets of each. This is 1.5 times more than I did 5 years ago. Astronomical!!! I only time my 40 yarders. In college I did 40 in 4.7 seconds, and now at 39 I do it in 5.1. My speeds and times have not changed but my ability to do more certainly has.
My Tues,Thurs workout is pull ups,chin ups,dips,pushups with a weighted vest at 5x10 with 35lbs. Then many set of 50 situps. 5x5 heavy on deads and squats. In this case the sarms is giving me the ability to add sets. Not weight, and not reps, but a set or two. Again astronomical. Needless to say I will have to buy stock in sarmsx...lol.

lol, sarmsx GW aint no joke bro im using it now as well. Easily one of my favorite compounds, works great

I'm going to call you Mr Shredzz lol. This program u have going to get u to 5% in no time!! [emoji4]

Wow man! That's seriously amazing! Thanks for posting all of your numbers and results. That says a lot about the kind of enhancement in endurance and performance that gw and sr9009 can bring to the table. That is seriously one powerful stack that cannot be denied, and the proof is right there in your numbers. It doesn't get any better than that!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I watched his workout yesterday and I think his BF has to be 4-5%, and is dropping. He runs like a Gazelle, and pain free at 39.I am proud of him, and the next time my dad sees him will be freak out day. I always say that when you can see the serratus tie into the ab then BF is low...really low. I have only ever seen this on Dylan.

Looks like Zeke is going to tear flag football a new one this year.

I am getting lower BF also with just the gw, so I am going to add the sr9009 like Zeke is doing. If I ever wake up one morning and see my serratus, it will be the scream heard around the world..lol.

I truly love GW. Always buy from sponsor on here for a guranteed boost in the arm. Authentic GW is delish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fucking sick bro!!! you are tearing it up HUGE... i'll let you know when stock goes for trading ! =) im very proud of you and your results... thanks for updating brother... awesome!!!

I watched his workout yesterday and I think his BF has to be 4-5%, and is dropping. He runs like a Gazelle, and pain free at 39.I am proud of him, and the next time my dad sees him will be freak out day. I always say that when you can see the serratus tie into the ab then BF is low...really low. I have only ever seen this on Dylan.

Looks like Zeke is going to tear flag football a new one this year.

I am getting lower BF also with just the gw, so I am going to add the sr9009 like Zeke is doing. If I ever wake up one morning and see my serratus, it will be the scream heard around the world..lol.

hes a beast for sure... im extremely proud of him! im sure you and drb are too... fucking SWEET results!!

I had to come in for business for a few days, but I did see Jake,Zeke and Izzy train. They have all made some serious progress. I guess it is time for me to sarm out myself!!

I am curious now as to how an older guy will react to them.SARMS may well be the best thing around to supplement trt.

I had to come in for business for a few days, but I did see Jake,Zeke and Izzy train. They have all made some serious progress. I guess it is time for me to sarm out myself!!

I am curious now as to how an older guy will react to them.SARMS may well be the best thing around to supplement trt.

DrB post pic please I heard you're pretty shredzzzz

you HAVE to try it out with trt... what a treat your in for! YOU MUST RUN S4... its so damn strong... GW for sure and i would go with MK2866.. i cant wait to see you run this

you HAVE to try it out with trt... what a treat your in for! YOU MUST RUN S4... its so damn strong... GW for sure and i would go with MK2866.. i cant wait to see you run this

He took some sarms back with him. He does not do trt, but off cycle does hgh and also clomid @ 25mg eod. He wants to add s4, and gw in off cycle time. He has himself on a blistering ass weight routine right now. I think he needs recoup help right now.
I bet he will end up doing off cycle with a sarms stack + hgh + clomid. For some reason he seems resistant to trt. I guess he goes instinctively,since he has been studying his body for so long.

That's a serious routine man. Glad the SARMS are working so well for you too. I'm going to steal a little of your routine here as I like to run sprints but it will be nice to switch up a few things.

He took some sarms back with him. He does not do trt, but off cycle does hgh and also clomid @ 25mg eod. He wants to add s4, and gw in off cycle time. He has himself on a blistering ass weight routine right now. I think he needs recoup help right now.
I bet he will end up doing off cycle with a sarms stack + hgh + clomid. For some reason he seems resistant to trt. I guess he goes instinctively,since he has been studying his body for so long.

hes an animal for sure... thats a nice protocol... definitely should help with injuries and recovery as well..

Today I went to the track /football field to work my dear sis in law out and ended hitting my own PB. I ran 4 100 yarder on the turfed football field and she timed me.My best was 10.1, my worst was 10.6.
Keep this in mind because sis said that is close to what the olympians sprint and that is simply not even close. First off I am running 100 yards on a football field which means 91.44 M. The olympians run the 100M in the 9.6 range. So I am a whole second slower than they are and running nearly 10 Meters less.I could probably hang with any of the fastest in pro football, but the olympians are another story.
But this is a new pb for me in many years,so yes my gw and sr keep on giving baby! Thank you sarms...I love you!

And yes...Jake's wife will hate me tomorrow...lol

Today I went to the track /football field to work my dear sis in law out and ended hitting my own PB. I ran 4 100 yarder on the turfed football field and she timed me.My best was 10.1, my worst was 10.6.
Keep this in mind because sis said that is close to what the olympians sprint and that is simply not even close. First off I am running 100 yards on a football field which means 91.44 M. The olympians run the 100M in the 9.6 range. So I am a whole second slower than they are and running nearly 10 Meters less.I could probably hang with any of the fastest in pro football, but the olympians are another story.
But this is a new pb for me in many years,so yes my gw and sr keep on giving baby! Thank you sarms...I love you!

And yes...Jake's wife will hate me tomorrow...lol

damn brother... I KNOW the seriousness of those times... regardless of it you are on a football field or not, thats beyond impressive... nice work brother... im highly impressed to say the least

I got the feeling that sarms will amplify what your body trained to do. It did give me an additional boost in strength and I dislike cardio so I never really know how much longer I can paddle that bike lol.

Top Bottom