napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Cycle Help

David415

Thanks in advance to everyone! I appreciate your help and feedback.

I plan on running a 16 week SARM cycle. I have on hand Premier Pharmaceuticals Ostarine, Ligandrol 3mg capsules from Centurian Labs and some GW501516 5MG caps from Enhanced Athlete. I also have some YK but not sure if I want to add to cycle. For a test booster I have some Chlomadex 757.5 mg caps from British Dragon. For the PST I have a good supply on Nolvadex. What would be the best way run the cycle.

My last cycle was 6 weeks of LGD4033 to give it a trial run to see how my body responded followed by 6 weeks of Ostarine then 60 days of the British Dragon for PCT. for the short amount of time I responded great to both, felt a slight shut down at the end. I think I could have done a bit more for the PST but all in all it went well.

I have some 10 MG MK677 as well but only o e bottle so not sure if I should add in or how much would be needed to work into the cycle the proper way.

I am 5'7
13% BF

Thanks in advance to everyone! I appreciate your help and feedback.

I plan on running a 16 week SARM cycle. I have on hand Premier Pharmaceuticals Ostarine, Ligandrol 3mg capsules from Centurian Labs and some GW501516 5MG caps from Enhanced Athlete. I also have some YK but not sure if I want to add to cycle. For a test booster I have some Chlomadex 757.5 mg caps from British Dragon. For the PST I have a good supply on Nolvadex. What would be the best way run the cycle.

My last cycle was 6 weeks of LGD4033 to give it a trial run to see how my body responded followed by 6 weeks of Ostarine then 60 days of the British Dragon for PCT. for the short amount of time I responded great to both, felt a slight shut down at the end. I think I could have done a bit more for the PST but all in all it went well.

I have some 10 MG MK677 as well but only o e bottle so not sure if I should add in or how much would be needed to work into the cycle the proper way.

I am 5'7
13% BF

you realize how big of a disaster this is?? you DO NOT have SARMS whatsoever... chances are high you have pro hormones but YOU DO NOT HAVE SARMS at all... not in capsule form... no such thing...

yk11 is unproven trash i would not go anywhere near whatsoever... you have NO CLUE what your getting with that...

you felt shut down before because you were likely running prohormones...

you need to get rid of these asap

Top Bottom