napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle for women

Garretth

Looking into getting a cut cycle for my wife for the summer. What would be a good cycle and dosing for women?

triple stack from PE my wife is on her 2nd run and loves it, although she was hit or miss on the first one due to work I pulled her off after 4 weeks but she felt great, cardio was up but there was no sense in wasting the shit if she wasn't hitting the gym so I pulled her off. we both just started yesterday so we shall see she is running 8 week triple stack

I was thinking of doing a 12 week stack with S4, GW, and ostarine but not sure of the dosing.
MK-2866 25mg ED dosed in the AM
S4 50mg (25mg twice per day)
GW 20mg dosed 30 minutes preworkout

This is a great sarms cycle for women. Have her run it for 12 weeks

MK-2866 25mg ED dosed in the AM
S4 50mg (25mg twice per day)
GW 20mg dosed 30 minutes preworkout

This is a great sarms cycle for women. Have her run it for 12 weeks

and have her log it as well, a lot of questions that women have about this I will start a log for mine here in a day or so

Looking into getting a cut cycle for my wife for the summer. What would be a good cycle and dosing for women?

i have the perfect cycle set up for your wife... here is the full layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

i have the perfect cycle set up for your wife... here is the full layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

^^^^yep I got mine for her before the sr9009 looks good tho

That looks good, I'm going to try and order while there is a good sale. Thanks for the help, I'll try to get her to log everything when she starts.

That looks good, I'm going to try and order while there is a good sale. Thanks for the help, I'll try to get her to log everything when she starts.

that would be awesome... i would definitely take advantage of the sale while you can... it would be excellent to have her log this... im here to help in any way i can bro...

Top Bottom