napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Samrs and estrogen levels

Cheeto9

Since samrs surpress you somewhat will that causes higher estrogen levels. Should you be taking a AI while running a stack? I plan on running this stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

I've ran aas before and I don't think I can deal with the level of surpression I got. I ran a 12 week cycle of
Sust 250. That was over in September. Im going to get blood work done Friday before I start this sarm stack to make sure all my levels are normal.

depends...

Before my last cycle, I would have said no, and thats the generally correct answer.

but...

Its not a hard and fast rule. Depends how sides prone you are.

I got slammed with high E on my last cycle, so this upcoming cycle I'm going to hit aromasin every 3 days at 12.5 so my e level doesnt spike again.

Since samrs surpress you somewhat will that causes higher estrogen levels. Should you be taking a AI while running a stack? I plan on running this stack

I've ran aas before and I don't think I can deal with the level of surpression I got. I ran a 12 week cycle of
Sust 250. That was over in September. Im going to get blood work done Friday before I start this sarm stack to make sure all my levels are normal.

what was your pct from your AAS cycle?

BTW, you always always always get pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork.

Sarms do not aromatize into estrogen so there should be no concern whatsoever. However, those that are more estrogen prone can have some slight issues so a low dose AI can be used.

A majority of the people do not need an AI at all with sarms and will have no issues

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sarms do not aromatize into estrogen so there should be no concern whatsoever. However, those that are more estrogen prone can have some slight issues so a low dose AI can be used.

A majority of the people do not need an AI at all with sarms and will have no issues

I ask because my libido was shot right after the cycle and into pct. it has gotten better however I don't feel like its normal again. I know high estrogen levels cause this to happen. I would rather that not happen again.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I ask because my libido was shot right after the cycle and into pct. it has gotten better however I don't feel like its normal again. I know high estrogen levels cause this to happen. I would rather that not happen again.

depends...

Before my last cycle, I would have said no, and thats the generally correct answer.

but...

Its not a hard and fast rule. Depends how sides prone you are.

I got slammed with high E on my last cycle, so this upcoming cycle I'm going to hit aromasin every 3 days at 12.5 so my e level doesnt spike again.

How was your libido and sex drive after cycle? How long did it take you to recover?

there are hundreds of variables that can alter hormone levels throughout the day not just compounds, even the time of day you take the test can greatly effect end results. question is too vague, anything from diet intake to stress can alter these levels, even milk or high BP ... too many variables to simply determine

"As the body responds to high levels of stress, it “steals” progesterone to manufacture the stress hormone cortisol, often leaving a relative excess of estrogen. Maintaining poor sleep habits cause a reduction in the hormone melatonin, which helps protect against estrogen dominance"

^This is only 1 variable of hundreds

"As the body responds to high levels of stress, it “steals” progesterone to manufacture the stress hormone cortisol, often leaving a relative excess of estrogen. Maintaining poor sleep habits cause a reduction in the hormone melatonin, which helps protect against estrogen dominance"

^This is only 1 variable of hundreds

So you would need to know the individual personally all their habits and life style to give advice. I understand what you are saying.

goes the other way as well, one always effects the other:

"High stress and low amounts of sleep can cause damage to testosterone levels that is almost instant. The problem is a hormonal domino effect. Stress triggers an increase in cortisol, a hormone in the body associated with interruptions in sleep patterns"

^again only 1 of hundreds of variables, each always effects the other very complex

How was your libido and sex drive after cycle? How long did it take you to recover?

My e hit, had me curled up into a ball for a week, and another 3 weeks to recover. And even then it was still another 4 weeks to really get rolling again.

goes the other way as well, one always effects the other:

"High stress and low amounts of sleep can cause damage to testosterone levels that is almost instant. The problem is a hormonal domino effect. Stress triggers an increase in cortisol, a hormone in the body associated with interruptions in sleep patterns"

^again only 1 of hundreds of variables, each always effects the other very complex

No doubt. What if I ask this way. When I go for blood work what can I ask to get tested for so I can know what can potentially be causing this lack of libido?

I think I took the hit 10/1'ish, was 4 weeks into a sarms cycle of S4/Rad/Lgd/Osta/SR.

Kicked my ass but hard. Worse than BUDS. I was curled up into a ball for a week. I do need to get off my ass and get bloods though, which I'll use for pre cycle bloods, for the same stack again, but this time adding aromasin every 3 days @12.5

No doubt. What if I ask this way. When I go for blood work what can I ask to get tested for so I can know what can potentially be causing this lack of libido?

low libido can range anything from mental anguish to inappropriate test levels, estrogen etc, medications, RLS, depression, chronic illness, sleep problems, aging, stress, i mean only you would know the answer here. You dont have to have offset blood levels to have low libido

I think I took the hit 10/1'ish, was 4 weeks into a sarms cycle of S4/Rad/Lgd/Osta/SR.

Kicked my ass but hard. Worse than BUDS. I was curled up into a ball for a week. I do need to get off my ass and get bloods though, which I'll use for pre cycle bloods, for the same stack again, but this time adding aromasin every 3 days @12.5

BUDS?? I was referring to your test cycle. You lost your libido during the sarm cycle too?!

When my E level spiked, I lost everything. And I do mean everything, eating ,sleeping libido , heh not even. I was quite literally curled into a ball for a week. Couldnt sleep at all, even my knock out drugs wouldnt help (had to increase them)

Some people tolerate higher e levels, I dont. Not in the least.

Top Bottom