napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 questions

Gravedigger

Should S4 dosages be seven days a week unless you get the side effects then go to five days on an two days off?

Just added it to my GW and MK2866 cycle. I'm very pleased with the results already in the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct. Yes, S4 should be dosed 7 days a week unless the sides become an issue, then you could switch to 5 on / 2 off. Personally, the sides bothered me at first only because it was "new", but I adjusted and got used to them. It was tolerable and worth the benefits to run 7 days a week. Once I ran out and stopped taking S4, the sides went away within 4-7 days now everything is back to normal. S4 was my favorite

alternatively, you can drop the dose and stay on for 7 days.

Personally, the S4 night vision sides were pretty bad, if I woke up middle of the might, even with a small night light, was almost blind.

But off cycle, recovered pretty quickly

I frankly don't think skipping days is an option with or without sides. Either deal with the sides or don't run it. It's not going to work very well if you skip days regularly. It's no different than any other sarm. Use it every day, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom