bannednutritionRegenRx

S23 yk11 mk677 still stand stack

Joedefilippo

Altered beast by strength game per capsule-
Arimistane 25mg
Mk677 10mg
S23 10mg
Yk11 2mg

Plan on taking 2 caps a day, 12 hours apart for 6 weeks. Isn't this going to destroy my estrogen levels? S23 isn't estrogenic on top on the arimistane. That being said should I stay away from clomid and nolvadex for pct?

I wouldnt be isng this product at all. Why would you need an AI with those other compounds? You will end up crashing estrogen. On top of that, why wouldnt you just use the sponsor here? sarms.forsale has incredible products that lots of guys are logging right now. There is about a 99.9% change that what you have there is fake.

i woudnt touch that shit if you paid me ESPECIALLY trying to make something with mk677 stacked with other compounds in one pill... what in the flying fuck is going on here??? smfh!!

Altered beast by strength game per capsule-
Arimistane 25mg
Mk677 10mg
S23 10mg
Yk11 2mg

Plan on taking 2 caps a day, 12 hours apart for 6 weeks. Isn't this going to destroy my estrogen levels? S23 isn't estrogenic on top on the arimistane. That being said should I stay away from clomid and nolvadex for pct?

they mix things up like that on purpose so you cannot know what you are taking and that covers their tracks

You should be very careful running any sarm that claims to be combined. We don't offer anything like that because we have seen so many false claims and issues attempting to do this and there's a reason why you don't see many companies offer anything like this. Another red flag is often the price of these products because from our observations over the years, the price generally doesn't match up meaning its far too cheap to be what it actually says.

Top Bottom