napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S23 and hair loss

katz

I have watched a few videos on S23 and they mentioned shedding/hair loss. Have you guys had any issues with this? I would like to keep what little I have left, lol

The more androgens you exert on your body, the more hair loss potential you will have...

s23 is very strong and has the potential but it should not be permanent and its not something that most even have to worry about with it but with how strong it is, you do need to be aware its a possibility

Dylan has it all covered for you! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and peptides!

The more androgens you exert on your body, the more hair loss potential you will have...

s23 is very strong and has the potential but it should not be permanent and its not something that most even have to worry about with it but with how strong it is, you do need to be aware its a possibility
Thanks Dylan - btw, your videos rock! They are the most informative, hands down, without all the unnecessary bull crap filler material, unlike many other channels. Thanks again. :)

Thanks Dylan - btw, your videos rock! They are the most informative, hands down, without all the unnecessary bull crap filler material, unlike many other channels. Thanks again. :)
THANK YOU for the support, it is greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom