napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudd's wifey's super stack log

rockmfhudd

5'8 165 lbs 51 years old probably about 30-35% BF she holds this very well. i will post a pic soon if i can get her to agree lol. She doesn't like her belly fat and a little cellulite on her ass and thighs.

Ok week 1 was a lot of bitching about the taste and gagging and shit. LOL grapefruit juice to get it down and all was good. Now getting her to the gym was another story. We both drive about 1000 miles a week with work and a 15 year old back and forth to school and band and normal life shit. However she moves a lot at work being an RN so she said she definitely had more energy through the day.

Week 2-5 out of 5 days in the gym Cardio first thing, she looked down at her time at 15 minutes and looked at me and said "Wow usually I am so winded and ready to stop by now. So she was stoked about that and did 30 minutes no problem then worked a circuit on the machines, with little to no complaining about soreness this week. Friday she did say her back and shoulders were a little sore. Today we blasted arms, well I blasted arms she did more than usual.

Diet: This is where the problem is. I cook on the weekends for the week chicken breast, pork chops, porterhouse steaks, broccoli and rice. And that is our lunches and dinners. However she eats out often. This is where it is frustrating for me, she mentions her cellulite and I say have another fucking cheeseburger with tater tots and a sweet tea. Or a couple of slices of pizza. She says well i eat pretty healthy I have cheese and nuts blah blah blah. ITs all wrong she needs to be in a caloric deficit, but im not sure if she is quite ready. I told her this morning I was proud she is in the gym and feeling better, but when she gets sick and tired of being sick and tired she will make the change in her life that will last a lifetime!!!! But as long as she is staying in the gym i wont be too hard on her. She is making progress some commit more than others i get it.

I showed her how much her egg mcmuffin was in calories, and what that cheeseburger was. And she was like holy shit. Being a nurse you would think she would know this but it honestly it was something that i overlooked in the past as well.

All in all the last 2 weeks have been fairly good. She is in the gym, feeling better and def can tell a difference in the Super stack with her endurance and soreness. When she sees some results she will be more excited she really only needs to tone and knock off about 20 lbs or so which should be easy. More updates to come!!

It's hard to change eating habits and resist temptation. Hopefully she will keep on track. Good luck to her.

yes sir i hope so as well i mean its not constantly eating out but frequent. hopefully with this reminder of how many calories are in things she will get it. i just downloaded fitnesspal. i was shocked 6 months ago when i ran the calories on what i used to eat at IHOP fuck 1 meal was 3500 calories. No wander i wanted to nap afterwards lol

Week 2 was uneventful, as i was in Illinois and she was working her tail off at work running the kid around and what not. No workouts other than walking stairs and picking up patients at work but her muscle definition is better.

Week 2 was uneventful, as i was in Illinois and she was working her tail off at work running the kid around and what not. No workouts other than walking stairs and picking up patients at work but her muscle definition is better.
All things considered it sounds like she is making progress without being real strict on training and diet. Keep the updates coming. She is off to a great start!! I'll be following

Following as well... Sounds like our wives have similar interests when it comes to the gym (very little) I try to motivate her and get her over the idea of instant results and gratification...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

ya but i will tell you a little bit of noticing from her muscles and feelings and she is excited about going back just cannot make time when i am not in town. but she is good about going when i am here. once our youngin starts driving jan 2nd it will be so much easier

Awesome... Maybe my wife will feel the same... Im following so keep us posted

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I will be following as well to see the results. My fiancé will not be doing any of this any time soon but when the time comes I'll know what to say lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im really looking forward to her results bro... you have to get her to keep herself in check with her diet or it defeats the purpose... she can do it but you have to keep encouraging her as well.. great updates bro... please keep them coming and know im always here to help in any way i can...

Top Bottom