napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo

Absolutely. Script will be ready for pickup in one hour.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Gain-bulance inbound.
dda8a2a30db721c6a86393ff88fad8c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks man
As far as sources, they can go MIA for any number of reasons, they are people just like you and situations arise that disrupt business just like anything else
Well said. If it's a good business, show understanding and support. Greeley's is a good example.

your probably right. could you imagine chuck norris kicking some ass on some ROBO tren.. LOL
I can tell you one thing...When I am on ROBO, I don't even consider Chuck Norris as a threat. ...although, it may be all in my head...lol...not sure I would test the theory

yea.. i am the same way.. il be starting the TRI TREN this week..

feel like you can walk through walls right?
It must hit me a bit harder then...because when I used his Tren (awhile ago)...I didn't just feel like I could walk through walls but felt like I could literally rip them off the foundation and toss them a hundred feet...lol

when i say walls i mean i could walk through a volcano. naked. sipping a mai tai.
Lol...lol...that's hilarious. ..but the scary part is it is true...you do feel that way on ROBO...and scarier, it may actually make it possible lol

Hey guys I'm one of the guys that had a problem with ED. I ordered Tren A, didn't hear back from him for a while and when I got my gear it wasn't what I ordered. So done with ED and moving on to a new source. Sounds like ROBO is the go to guy..

He's been around a long time and he is tried and true. Plenty of reviews even outside this board supporting it. All the reviews here are stellar.

I posted a huge list of reviews from another board here in one of his threads.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm one of the guys that had a problem with ED. I ordered Tren A, didn't hear back from him for a while and when I got my gear it wasn't what I ordered. So done with ED and moving on to a new source. Sounds like ROBO is the go to guy..
You can NEVER go wrong with ROBO.

i would probably try it on a high enough tren dose. like . FUCK YOU volcano! im naked and drunk! im going for a swim inside you volcano...

that would be the last phrase i ever spoke. kinda cool actually.

Or you would revive up a fucken Cyborg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya nothing but good feedback from robo and spot on bloodwork which is a given, gonna give him a try once my stash is out, def looking forward to it.

Top Bottom