napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo

tatman567

Hey with all these issues floating around the board with ED being MIA and the concern about the customer service of other sources on the board, I wanted to reinforce all my comments about ROBO. As I have said, things haven't changed. Super customer service, EXCEPTIONAL gear and freaky fast delivery. If you are concerned about other sources or just need a reliable domestic source, this is it. I would say the same to anyone on any board. ROBO leads the way for sure.

Thanks man
As far as sources, they can go MIA for any number of reasons, they are people just like you and situations arise that disrupt business just like anything else

the thing is robo so on top of things that People get used to it and expect tracking and there order to show up minutes after they pay.. LOL..

REST WELL MY FRIENDS, YOUR IN ROBO HANDS. NO WORRIES..
It's not just the delivery time or customer service. I can forgive any of that if someone is late because of unforeseen circumstances. ..I am all about the gear ' s performance and my numbers on his gear are insane! I mean insane! Higher than any source I have ever used....Just saying.

the thing is robo so on top of things that People get used to it and expect tracking and there order to show up minutes after they pay.. LOL..

REST WELL MY FRIENDS, YOUR IN ROBO HANDS. NO WORRIES..

I may have to start posting my "Patience is a Virtue" script ... lol !

I agree brother.. My bloods never been higher then on robo .. I mean really.. 8600.. Wow

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Preach it brother! I have actually been a bit worried and backed off his gear because it was way too high...imho

Just saying.. Robo the king of quality gear. I keep telling him to make me a 2 liter IV bag.

OMG!!! please oh please talk him into that! I am first on the list....or second after you...lol

Alright fuck it. What you want. I told him iv of his tren ace. He said he's not responsible for me bound back to jail because his unicorn blood. What you pick? Well start a petition.

Lol...I need his Test E and another of is EQ. ..let's do this!

Can I get an iv of his tren+mast running through me? Doctor's orders... It's a demand and a NEED. But really all jokes aside robo is one of my favorite sources and I just started going through him.

Just saying.. Robo the king of quality gear. I keep telling him to make me a 2 liter IV bag.

Perhaps you can get a new heart kind of like iron man that is fueled 100% by robo

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I would live forever.. Who wants to be kind forever!? :) :)

64d12e797ea19ce0ff7d804187b83131.jpg

100%robo

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom