napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biglexi

For those who are thinking about ordering from Robo!!!! People it's a no brainier !!!! I got very nice stash from him. Whole turn around time took three days put the payment in a mail on Thursday pm and package arrived on Monday afternoon!!! Who quick is that????!! And this guy even out extra vials just because he decided to help me out!!! Anyway right now I'm running 700 mg susta 400 deca which are as smooth as they come there is no pip whatsoever 50 drol and 20 dbol. Weight went from 220 to 254 as of tonight. Strength is off the charts. Some water retention as to be expected. There is no worries that this gear is a light as they come just look at people's blood results. Customer service is second to none and I'm saying that because it needs to be said and this guy is not paying me anything and I'm not his rep either but I would consider if the opportunity presents itself. But if there is a good reliable source Robo is it. There will be many more orders coming from me I the future that's for sure

Turn around time is crazy fast!!! Like I said before robo is a solid stand up guy. We still stay in contact and he answers all my questions that I have. I understand that if u want he would mix any blends for u. For now i am putting my pennies away for my next order and quite frankly I want to try every single product that he has!!! Still can't get over the fact how smooth and painless the oils are!!! He definitely is on my team in my quest for my pro card!!! Thanks bro!!! I thought you could use some good publicity because u deserve it.

I will continue to log my progress here if u guy r interested!!! Just finished 20 sets of squats with 405 for 2 for the max and started at 225 and back down ton225 with progression of 10 pounds with each set!!! Very difficult to do. But beat my PR today and no doubt it was d/t good supplements kicking in!!! Felt very strong and all sets very clean!!! Robo is coming thru with very solid stuff here!

I put money n mail Thursday and got my package wed.

I had him make me 40ml of eq 400 since all he had was eq300.
6bb3726abf912cc4a4844d51110379fd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I got my order in just 2 days with him man. Super fast. Packaging is legit as well. All vacuum sealed and super well done.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I put money n mail Thursday and got my package wed.

I had him make me 40ml of eq 400 since all he had was eq300.
6bb3726abf912cc4a4844d51110379fd.jpg

Is that tren brown? Lol or is that the vial.

Lol sorry. Seeing what hammer and Geneza can do... I have fear of brown vials haha.

omg!!!!! That looks just yummy!!!! I told you that Robo is the man and service is second to none!!!! Enjoy brother !!!! Let the gainz begin!!!!! Holly shit I'm so jealous !!!!! But good for you

Seriously. The gainz are addictive. You don't wanna leave gym. All you can think about is killing it, eating, making improvements and then killing it again..

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
iTs gEtting to the point that I want to go to a normal gym and just STart lifting shit. But then I remind myself that's not what I'm going for because I would lose so much of my FLEXability.

Ordered not too long from someone who sells robolicslabs....paid via WU..emailed for update, not reply. Hope it's not a scam!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom