napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Spring Cycle

Hey Buddha just checked your progress .Seems like you're enjoying this cycle. I plan to do something similar in June but including Tren. Keep in up, I'm following..

I'm guessing you did legs just before this post and your brain was deprived of blood flow...Robostrol weeks 11-16= 6 weeks...LOL!

It does have PIP, there’s no way around that with injectable apparently, but hit up some of the safer anti-inflammatories every chance you get and it should be tolerable for the short time you’re on it. I’ve done a cycle with Robo winny and I just had to rotate pin spots a lot. It gets annoying but it’s just 4 weeks.

I'm guessing you did legs just before this post and your brain was deprived of blood flow...Robostrol weeks 11-16= 6 weeks...LOL!

Lol no I honestly forgot what you wrote and didn’t wanna go back and check [emoji38] lol I’m a lazy ass sorry! Haha! But yeah fucking 6 weeks... the last two will be the measure of your will power and dedication, Buddha. [emoji57] never quit. [emoji6]

Yes Mr. Steel, my training is so challenging right now it is just absolute effort and discipline mixed with confidence and joy (yea, I said that). I will be prepared for changing injection sights. I have some 1" pins for getting out of the glute area so we will see how it goes. My experience with Robo is it is the very best possible gear, so I am cool with this.....

Following BPak's guidance on chest and shoulders have completely changed stuff I had going on with my shoulders. With chest, shoulders back, focusing on bringing your elbows together as opposed to pressing, focusing your mind on isolating the muscle that is moving the weight, it is some whole other shit....

The woman just told me I'm looking bigger....that's what it is all about......

Last edited:
Is the winni oil or oral ? I don't think Robo has liquid oral winni.
I've heard injectable winni hurts like a mofo! BTW: luv the robo gear !

He does not have oral. It’s oil based injectable but it’s exactly the same compound with water based so it’s almost like dissolving tabs in water. Oil based just has a few more ingredients.

Try mixing the winny with small doses of EQ maybe. Obviously you’re not meant to pin EQ every day but some like to mix it with more irritating compounds. Worth a try. It’s not THAT bad when compared to other things like the poorly made bold cyp I’ve had in the past. But to make it even less painful would be great cause I FUCKING LOVE winny!! Lol I’d run it all year if my organs could handle it lol!

He does not have oral. It’s oil based injectable but it’s exactly the same compound with water based so it’s almost like dissolving tabs in water. Oil based just has a few more ingredients.

Thanks Jack. Good to know. Might give it a try next time!!

Just at the end of week 8 so will be getting bloods drawn in about 10 days. I was down to 223lbs but brought in creatine and went up to 226 in 4 days. Water weight, easily lost, but I look awesome! Loving my current split...still lots of supersets, giant sets, but new angles and approaches from BPak.

Loving it.....

Getting ready for bloods and noticed that MD Labs now has a "Bodybuilding" Test for $66.99. I figured they would catch onto this whole thing eventually. Use discount code APR2018 for 15% off and you are good to go.

Heading into week 10 of this cycle and feeling on top of my game. I have been taking my form to a whole new level of isolating the muscle and creating some incredibly challenging workouts and there is nothing I can't do. I started to notice strength increasing this past week which is consistent with the science of EQ really shining later in a cycle.

I will be dialing in cutting carbs with the start of the Robostrol (Winstrol) at the start of week 11. I will be injecting it, so will do the first pin on Saturday in case of PIP, but my experience with Robo leads me to believe it won't be a problem. Jack Steel observed that pinning EQ daily with the strol would help if there is any PIP at all...we will see.

Just the beginning.....

Heading into week 10 of this cycle and feeling on top of my game. I have been taking my form to a whole new level of isolating the muscle and creating some incredibly challenging workouts and there is nothing I can't do. I started to notice strength increasing this past week which is consistent with the science of EQ really shining later in a cycle.

I will be dialing in cutting carbs with the start of the Robostrol (Winstrol) at the start of week 11. I will be injecting it, so will do the first pin on Saturday in case of PIP, but my experience with Robo leads me to believe it won't be a problem. Jack Steel observed that pinning EQ daily with the strol would help if there is any PIP at all...we will see.

Just the beginning.....

Maybe... lol I don’t think the EQ will cut it out all the way but it may help dilute it a bit. It could be a bro science thing but either way you can handle it.

Getting bloods drawn tomorrow so should have results by Wednesday. Having awesome workouts, looking and feeling great.

Also, Sunday AM will be my first pin of Robo Winstrol. I'll be sure to report on any PIP, but from my Robo experience it won't even be noticeable...

Let's do this......

Had bloods drawn at 11:00 AM. This girl lost my vein (for real? I'm a junkies daydream, I could fix in the dark), but she eventually got it done. Came home and did my first Robo Winstrol pin and that's, 6 hours ago.....zero pip so far. I'm sure the fact that I have been using Robo gear (including TRT) for over a year contributes to this outcome, but it is clear, Robo is the best choice for gear....

Second Robo Winstrol pin this morning, and to tell the truth, I couldn't tell which glute I pinned yesterday....

6 weeks to Summer body...already working on my tan....

That’s good to hear Buddha. I haven’t pinned the winny yet but a close friend reported the same as you. Some pins would be tender to the touch, but most were unnoticed.

Thanx for stopping by Saiyan, just did the 4th pin and I'm good to go. I completely spaced out (read-did legs that day so no blood flow to the brain) and had bloods drawn at Prolab who cap Test at 1500. Not that I'm worried about Robo quality, and I was glad to see everything else within range. Another example of why it is important to do bloods through out this process, over the past years I noticed my Estro going way down on cycle, so I decreased my AI to twice a week and that brought it into the center of the range.

Onward......

Top Bottom