napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

DylanGemelli said:
I have heard some others have PIP as well with it.. I just personally never did but as I said, that has been some time ago now... You have to keep in mind if you read any review on evo that seems too good then it definitely is... You cannot trust one review that is there on anything as everything they do has a motive... Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't read or trust any of that or what you get is FUCKED, seriously... do yourself a huge favor... don't read any of that

Yep. Once I saw that you left I figured that was good enough reason for me never to go back there again. Definitely going to give Phurious Pharma a shot next time I order gear. Thanks for the heads up about Evo too. Probably saved me a good amount of $$ and wasted time.

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
I have heard some others have PIP as well with it.. I just personally never did but as I said, that has been some time ago now... You have to keep in mind if you read any review on evo that seems too good then it definitely is... You cannot trust one review that is there on anything as everything they do has a motive... Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't read or trust any of that or what you get is FUCKED, seriously... do yourself a huge favor... don't read any of that

Yep. Once I saw that you left I figured that was good enough reason for me never to go back there again. Definitely going to give Phurious Pharma a shot next time I order gear. Thanks for the heads up about Evo too. Probably saved me a good amount of $$ and wasted time.

I steer clear from Evo myself... Just reading a few posts here and there you'll smell a rat

ZeroToHero said:
cmb5017 said:
I get this alot. But because I have higher dosed oil. Is ur test like 400mg's per ml?

Aaahh...I think you guys nailed it. It is a blend that is 250mg/200mg of test/eq per ML. So thats 450mg of compound per ml. I've read online that I can order sterile oil and cut it 50:50 with my blend to ease the pain. You guys ever heard of doing that?

Definitely possible to dillute 50/50 with sterile grapeseed oil. Also for pain I take 2 aspirin and two tylenol and use a heating pad on affected area which seems to help with crystallization issues with shorter esters. Just for the future you should consider spending the money to buy your compounds individually.. so you can custom tailor your cycle and your test to eq ratio. Just a thought.

Try the tylenol and advil for now though. My doctor friend swears it has the equivalent pain relieving effect as a vicodin

Do you crush the tylenol and advil up and rub it on your vagina? Does that help make it less sore? Lol jk.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Do you crush the tylenol and advil up and rub it on your vagina? Does that help make it less sore? Lol jk.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No its better to boof them. More efficient. Haha. No my first run with any aas was prop and the batch was overdosed and crashing so I had to keep redissolving to get it suspended. That was some terrible fucking pip

mastermolnar said:
ZeroToHero said:
cmb5017 said:
I get this alot. But because I have higher dosed oil. Is ur test like 400mg's per ml?

Aaahh...I think you guys nailed it. It is a blend that is 250mg/200mg of test/eq per ML. So thats 450mg of compound per ml. I've read online that I can order sterile oil and cut it 50:50 with my blend to ease the pain. You guys ever heard of doing that?

Definitely possible to dillute 50/50 with sterile grapeseed oil. Also for pain I take 2 aspirin and two tylenol and use a heating pad on affected area which seems to help with crystallization issues with shorter esters. Just for the future you should consider spending the money to buy your compounds individually.. so you can custom tailor your cycle and your test to eq ratio. Just a thought.

Try the tylenol and advil for now though. My doctor friend swears it has the equivalent pain relieving effect as a vicodin

Solid advice man, I will definitely give that a try. Thanks!

I have seen a LOT of altered reviews on EVO, so you cannot go by one fucking review they have there. I've used shit gear from sources on Aevo That was given positive reviews and also used gear that was great from other sources that they had alters go in and out tons of bad reviews on. Everything there is based on politics and lining their pockets

I wish someone thought I looked 15.ive washed my face with diswashing liquid for 30 years.lol 52 goon on 70.when my new hearing aids come in that should complete the look lol its good the people selling stuff on here don't want kids involved.ups the credibility with me.

coalman said:
I wish someone thought I looked 15.ive washed my face with diswashing liquid for 30 years.lol 52 goon on 70.when my new hearing aids come in that should complete the look lol its good the people selling stuff on here don't want kids involved.ups the credibility with me.

yes bro... its just despicable what some will do... they used to tell me at evo to stop telling so many not to use this and that at a young age and i refused... they are on a different level of scum... i got reprimanded a few times right before i left about it and that was when i was seeing more and more bull shit happening... they were saying at 21 years old that its up to blah blah blah and for me to stop that... I don't give a fuck if they are 41... if they are not ready, they are not ready and anyone too young is not ready... their body is not ready for it... i refuse to go against moral and ethics... i don't care if it benefits a sponsor etc... if its going to hurt a person i will have no part of that at anytime...

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

you definitely save yourself a few things, the top being money and health... i can tell you that your health was compromised there as well because the info they provide coupled with selling misdosed and counterfeit products not only steals from you but jeopardizes your healthy... its just despicable

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

you definitely save yourself a few things, the top being money and health... i can tell you that your health was compromised there as well because the info they provide coupled with selling misdosed and counterfeit products not only steals from you but jeopardizes your healthy... its just despicable

Yea I'm pretty pissed off now that I know about this, because I forked over like $350 to run their SARMs Triple Stack last year and didn't really see any gains whatsoever. Only thing I noticed was a bit of a conditioning boost from the GW. The way people over there worshiped SARMS1.com I figured they were the most potent brand on the market, and apparently SARMS just don't work for me. Now I'm thinking I was just sold under dosed gear. I'm gonna run a SARMs stack as a bridge after this cycle from PureEssance and expect to get much better results.

Dylan its good your strict the doseages have gotten so much larger since even the 90s.I was looking at that old anabolic Bible the other night and there recommending like15 My's winstrol a day.lol makes me look like a big doser.the general public beleives you can turn into Arnold from one cycle.lol that's really the truth.people don't get it.its not just roids people just don't work like they used to.ive been in the union over 30 years and its gradually gotten worse every year.I often wonder how we stay in buisness.ethics means a lot to me and I'm seeing a lot of that on this site.great advice as well.

Like always say and have said it on this site too

Steroids,hgh,sarms,eating properly, sleeping the right amount,and lifting properly woth purose are all just tools in a tool box. If you dont know how to use all the tools you wont build a fucking thig.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

coalman said:
Dylan its good your strict the doseages have gotten so much larger since even the 90s.I was looking at that old anabolic Bible the other night and there recommending like15 My's winstrol a day.lol makes me look like a big doser.the general public beleives you can turn into Arnold from one cycle.lol that's really the truth.people don't get it.its not just roids people just don't work like they used to.ive been in the union over 30 years and its gradually gotten worse every year.I often wonder how we stay in buisness.ethics means a lot to me and I'm seeing a lot of that on this site.great advice as well.

thank you brother... you have clearly see how things have changed over time and you have the experience... i LOVE to hear about that and i love the appreciation you have for someone who does things right as opposed to just following assholes that try to lead with lies and misrepresentation... thank you bro

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

Yea I'm pretty pissed off now that I know about this, because I forked over like $350 to run their SARMs Triple Stack last year and didn't really see any gains whatsoever. Only thing I noticed was a bit of a conditioning boost from the GW. The way people over there worshiped SARMS1.com I figured they were the most potent brand on the market, and apparently SARMS just don't work for me. Now I'm thinking I was just sold under dosed gear. I'm gonna run a SARMs stack as a bridge after this cycle from PureEssance and expect to get much better results.

I am so sorry about you having to endure that... that is why i left so abruptly bro... the bait and switch bull shit they are pulling and the overall misrepresentation and scamming is nothing i would ever be a part of... this the reason why AR is here and why it is specifically constructed to be different than any other forum in existence... you will not be mislead, you will honest, accurate and detailed information that is not provided for the good of site and company owners and you have the best options in front of you or they won't be allowed to be here... its not to say they are the only good options in existence but if they are here then they are at the top of their class

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

I am so sorry about you having to endure that... that is why i left so abruptly bro... the bait and switch bull shit they are pulling and the overall misrepresentation and scamming is nothing i would ever be a part of... this the reason why AR is here and why it is specifically constructed to be different than any other forum in existence... you will not be mislead, you will honest, accurate and detailed information that is not provided for the good of site and company owners and you have the best options in front of you or they won't be allowed to be here... its not to say they are the only good options in existence but if they are here then they are at the top of their class

That's really reassuring to know man. I also ran my first test only cycle which I got from napsgear which had a ton of highly rated reviews. But I'm pretty damn sure the Test Cyp I got was massively underdosed as well. I saw almost no results from my cycle at all. So it's good to hear you say all the sources on here are top of their class. If Dylan Gemelli vouches for it, then I believe it.

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":2v2whov1]I have heard some others have PIP as well with it.. I just personally never did but as I said, that has been some time ago now... You have to keep in mind if you read any review on evo that seems too good then it definitely is... You cannot trust one review that is there on anything as everything they do has a motive... Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't read or trust any of that or what you get is FUCKED, seriously... do yourself a huge favor... don't read any of that

That's really reassuring to know man. I also ran my first test only cycle which I got from napsgear which had a ton of highly rated reviews. But I'm pretty damn sure the Test Cyp I got was massively underdosed as well. I saw almost no results from my cycle at all. So it's good to hear you say all the sources on here are top of their class. If Dylan Gemelli vouches for it, then I believe it.[/quote:2v2whov1]

Yeah bro, naps is definitely not anywhere i would EVER allow to be here... not a chance...

I stand by every one here a million percent bro... If for any reason that changes at any time, then they would not be here any longer... Some times things happen that are unexpected etc. that will happen to anyone but I just don't see it with any of the sponsors here...

Top Bottom