napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding tbol and PCT cycle

saine777

Hello dylan,
I wanted to ask ,if i start tbol cycle of 40mg/day for 8 weeks so do i need pct cycle to follow after that ?
Waiting for your reply,

I have experience with tbol, I highly suggest you take some kind of test with it, do not take it alone. I would run 6 weeks max though and up the dose. but take some kind of test base with it. and yes a full proper pct is needed.

any and all steroids you need a PCT. you also need test as a base.

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

Hello dylan,
I wanted to ask ,if i start tbol cycle of 40mg/day for 8 weeks so do i need pct cycle to follow after that ?
Waiting for your reply,

1. you dont want to run an Oral with no Testosterone.
2. you dont want to run an oral for 8 weeks, thats too long
3. you ALWAYS need to pct after using steroids

what are your stats??

I have experience with tbol, I highly suggest you take some kind of test with it, do not take it alone. I would run 6 weeks max though and up the dose. but take some kind of test base with it. and yes a full proper pct is needed.

Hello,what did you mean with "some kind of test "?what kind ?how much dose you had taken ?

Hello,what did you mean with "some kind of test "?what kind ?how much dose you had taken ?

by some kind of test he means test prop, test e, test cyp. you need to study more before you begin...

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

Guys please watch Dylan's videos before making posts like this. Geez, you do not run an oral only cycle!

Hello dylan,
Waiting for your reply,

the fact you are even asking says enough about you being ready to use steroids... thats a very general and basic question, which is fine to ask, but you should have studies a very long time before even considering steroids... also, another indicator you have no idea what you are doing is that you are wanting to run tbol without test and also too long... you should never exceed 6 weeks of any oral aside from proviron...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been working out? what are your goals?

You don't ever run oral only cycles without an injectible testosterone base. That has been covere a number of times. Before we can properly advise you on a cycle we need your full stats, experience, and goals bud

Top Bottom