napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's PE Shred Stack Log

Very nice bro! Glad to see everything going so well for you. You are right on target, and having some nice results from this stack! Keep it up!

man that is awesome.... this is what its all about and i love seeing goals achieved.. i have no doubt you will not only achieve but absolutely surpass your goals... keep up the great work

Thanks both! Had a really nice workout today. I felt very energized; I think the deload last week really helped. Enjoy the Superbowl everyone, don't get too fat! :D

Today was shoulder day and was feeling really good so I decided to try my 1RM on OHP. Hit 225 pretty easy, upped to 230, again not to bad. Went for 235, was a little shaky but got it. Then there was almost a fight between 2 dudes, guy was pretty small 17 year old doing the threatening. I basically said shut the fuck up I'm trying to lift over here. Then he asked me to go outside which I ignored and he then left everyone alone. But the little shit may have given me a little bit of an adrenaline boost as I pushed out 240 and was less shaky than the 235 haha. That's a new PR for me on my shoulders by a fair bit.

Today was shoulder day and was feeling really good so I decided to try my 1RM on OHP. Hit 225 pretty easy, upped to 230, again not to bad. Went for 235, was a little shaky but got it. Then there was almost a fight between 2 dudes, guy was pretty small 17 year old doing the threatening. I basically said shut the fuck up I'm trying to lift over here. Then he asked me to go outside which I ignored and he then left everyone alone. But the little shit may have given me a little bit of an adrenaline boost as I pushed out 240 and was less shaky than the 235 haha. That's a new PR for me on my shoulders by a fair bit.

very nice brother... great job not letting some little douche bag ruin your workout and actually use it as motivation.... very nice...

Finished my cycle on 3/6. I did my last recordings yesterday. Thanks for all the encouragement and for the great stack of SARMs.

204.6->189.2lbs
19.6%->12.8%bf

Will be doing another cycle coming up, looks like I'll have to push it back some due to my business branching out which I'll be working diligently on in the coming weeks. It's looking like I'll start late May.

Finished my cycle on 3/6. I did my last recordings yesterday. Thanks for all the encouragement and for the great stack of SARMs.

204.6->189.2lbs
19.6%->12.8%bf

Will be doing another cycle coming up, looks like I'll have to push it back some due to my business branching out which I'll be working diligently on in the coming weeks. It's looking like I'll start late May.

Holy crap man! That's an insane difference in bodyfat! It's very apparent the shred stack worked really nice for you! Great job!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Overall...what did you see/get out of S4 on the 12 week run?

It's hard for me to gauge what each individual compound did for me as I was on several and they were added at different times. Right around week 4 my strength gains were very noticeable. I also added in RAD140 I think beginning week 3 so may have been the two in synergy or just the time it took for S4 to kick in or even both. I did up my dosage of S4 pretty close to 75mg/day the last 3.5 weeks of my cycle and I felt like my strength gains from week to week stayed fairly steady when I was really expecting them to fall off by then. Sorry couldn't be more definitive, I have a lot of variables for my particular case.

204.6->189.2lbs
19.6%->12.8%bf

KUDOS Bro !!!

You had a well laid out plan that you executed with dedication and perseverance.....you didn't let anything stand in your way of achieving your goal

Inspiring! Serious congratulation are in order!!!

204.6->189.2lbs
19.6%->12.8%bf

KUDOS Bro !!!

You had a well laid out plan that you executed with dedication and perseverance.....you didn't let anything stand in the way of achieving your goal

Inspiring! Serious congratulations are in order!!!

Last edited:

204.6->189.2lbs
19.6%->12.8%bf

serious results brother! that's what im talking about! VERY nice work... those are serious improvements... you busted your ass, did things like they were supposed to be done, ran proper doses etc and look at the result... your just getting going too bro... im very proud of you... great work!

Top Bottom