napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recovering from MS

Tooth

I know sounds crazy but I am 48 yo and was bed bound. I changed my diet 200% and I started getting better then I added T and HGH thru a HRT doc. He let me push the limits. I did T 3-500 a week and 3 iu HGH a day. It's been 2 years and I have gained weight and strength. I was considering adding something just to help with strength, as my legs are very weak. I am a huge fan and learned a ton from you. Guys were suggesting anavar but after listening to you I thought I would ask your advice.
Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
anavar is out of the question and i have no clue who advised such a shit to you but im so glad you came here and asked man.. i am also really happy to hear you are recovering... i have a really good plan for you to add with sarms to your hgh... what are your current stats bro.. age/height/weight/body fat?

I know sounds crazy but I am 48 yo and was bed bound. I changed my diet 200% and I started getting better then I added T and HGH thru a HRT doc. He let me push the limits. I did T 3-500 a week and 3 iu HGH a day. It's been 2 years and I have gained weight and strength. I was considering adding something just to help with strength, as my legs are very weak. I am a huge fan and learned a ton from you. Guys were suggesting anavar but after listening to you I thought I would ask your advice.
Thank you!!!!!

Nice progress so far. You defnitely don't want to use the Anavar. Sarms would compliment your TRT and GH really well. If you are looking for more mass and strength gains here is what I personally would run

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

anavar is out of the question and i have no clue who advised such a shit to you but im so glad you came here and asked man.. i am also really happy to hear you are recovering... i have a really good plan for you to add with sarms to your hgh... what are your current stats bro.. age/height/weight/body fat?

Ty so much. I am 48 yo 5 10" 176 lbs. I gained nearly 30 lbs in 2 yrs but my strength lags. Any advice would be sooo appreciated

here's what i would go with

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Your an inspiration ty for your guidance. I know your not into recommending sources but can you direct me to a thread or site that I could use to find a reputable source?

Your an inspiration ty for your guidance. I know your not into recommending sources but can you direct me to a thread or site that I could use to find a reputable source?
Very important to have a high quality legit source bro. Sarmsx will be open soon.

Top Bottom