Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recomp / bridging

BulldogMatt

New member
Member
Hi all,
I thought it would be a good idea to run sarm for bridging. Just completed my reverse diet so eating clean maintenance at 2800kcals a day, lifting 5 days a week, doing cardio once and kickboxing once.

I am already taking mk677 30mg on an empty stomach in the morning, 20mg GW and 30mg Ostarine. Now I got S4 and sr9009 too, but I am not sure if it worth slowly adding those in or if I should keep them for a cleanup after my planned bulk?
Do you develop tolerance against SARMS? Is it fine to rink GW and mk677 all year round with 2 week breaks after every 12 weeks? I read controversial information about that.
Thanks
 
Hi all,
I thought it would be a good idea to run sarm for bridging. Just completed my reverse diet so eating clean maintenance at 2800kcals a day, lifting 5 days a week, doing cardio once and kickboxing once.

I am already taking mk677 30mg on an empty stomach in the morning, 20mg GW and 30mg Ostarine. Now I got S4 and sr9009 too, but I am not sure if it worth slowly adding those in or if I should keep them for a cleanup after my planned bulk?
Do you develop tolerance against SARMS? Is it fine to rink GW and mk677 all year round with 2 week breaks after every 12 weeks? I read controversial information about that.
Thanks

where did you get your sarms... 677 is an investment and its often faked or cut and so you absolutely need to make sure you have the quality or its a serious waste...

GW can be ran in 16 week increments and you only need 2-3 weeks off before starting again or you could desensitize to it...

677 needs to be ran a MINIMUM of six months but should be ran at least a year without cycling off for max benefits...

you should not exceed 25 mg per day of 677...
 
Thanks Dylan. Brown nutrition- UK based.
The hunger was unbearable the first 2 weeks and I put on 10lbs water weight as it coincided with my birthday cake:). Slowly getting rid of the water ever since.
What about the s4 and sr9009? Should I save them for cut?

I am in love with GW btw- I think it only burns fat because you are just more energetic during workouts and recover faster.
Do SARMS compete for the androgen receptor?
 
Thanks Dylan. Brown nutrition- UK based.
The hunger was unbearable the first 2 weeks and I put on 10lbs water weight as it coincided with my birthday cake:). Slowly getting rid of the water ever since.
What about the s4 and sr9009? Should I save them for cut?

I am in love with GW btw- I think it only burns fat because you are just more energetic during workouts and recover faster.
Do SARMS compete for the androgen receptor?

just so you know, they dont have a good reputation amongst people in the business... so be aware

no, there is no competition for the AR

i would just use them now because its hard to say what you actually even have...
 
Thanks Dylan.
Will check out isarms store, my only problem is that I am based in the UK, so customs, tariffs and shipping costs makes it unbearable to order from the state's long term. Do you have a subsidiary in the UK by any chance mate?

Cheers
 
Thanks Dylan.
Will check out isarms store, my only problem is that I am based in the UK, so customs, tariffs and shipping costs makes it unbearable to order from the state's long term. Do you have a subsidiary in the UK by any chance mate?

Cheers


i dont in the uk brother, sorry... they make it so you wont have to pay anything for tariffs and customs are no issues whatsoever... trust me, they know how to accommodate... www.sarmsx.com
 
Awesome! Just what I needed! Thanks bro! ;)
PS: Keep them YouTube videos coming, I read and study a lot but most people don't.... I bet you have saved at least a few dozen blokes life or fertility with your cautious, sensitivity, research and experience based approach on this- kudos!
 
Awesome! Just what I needed! Thanks bro! ;)
PS: Keep them YouTube videos coming, I read and study a lot but most people don't.... I bet you have saved at least a few dozen blokes life or fertility with your cautious, sensitivity, research and experience based approach on this- kudos!

I really appreciate the support brother... it just inspires me to do more! Im ALWAYS here if you need me
 
Thanks Dylan.
Will check out isarms store, my only problem is that I am based in the UK, so customs, tariffs and shipping costs makes it unbearable to order from the state's long term. Do you have a subsidiary in the UK by any chance mate?

Cheers
Sarmsx is well worth the piece of mind knowing you got a high quality legit product, and they never have trouble getting through customs. The shipping charge is a very small price to pay to know you have the best available

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom