napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recieved full pct stack from sarmsx

FitCre-asian

Hey guys. Recieved my Sarmsx full pct. starts tomorrow. What's the dosing on this. Did search and couldn't find it. Sorry if it's somehwere obvious lolimage.jpg

I'm assuming just doing first thing am and get it done with

mk2866 is all at once first thing in the morning

gw501516 is dosed all at once 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

the others really do not matter... i always dose serms and ancillaries before bed just in case of any side effects but generally you dont have to worry about it as long as they are dosed accordingly however i am one that always uses caution with everything

mk2866 is all at once first thing in the morning

gw501516 is dosed all at once 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

the others really do not matter... i always dose serms and ancillaries before bed just in case of any side effects but generally you dont have to worry about it as long as they are dosed accordingly however i am one that always uses caution with everything

I've always done my serms and ancillaries before bed as well. Dylan has you covered with the times to take everything.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I've always done my serms and ancillaries before bed as well. Dylan has you covered with the times to take everything.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

i feel its the best way... i know technically it doesn't matter but that's my way of doing it as well bro... we are generally always on the same page... =)

Top Bottom