napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reasons for low dosed product

Well im off. Ive had enough love for one day. Peace bros

PHURIOUS

It's an inside joke sorta, it was meant to make light of things, no animosity behind it at all...seriously P, tonight, I'm off it, especially bc of D...I'm not messing around..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, for the record, today isn't the day...and I have no hard feelings either...if we were closer we'd all go have drinks...at some point we're going to need to set up an awesome meet up in Vegas...there's good stuff here, and apologies for the personal attack...Boulder little girl parking enforcement agent ;)

I appreciate it brother... Your contributions are always appreciated... I just want everyone to work together and with each other because we all should... we all share a lot in common and we are all supposed to be on the same team and when we our, its just the best place to be...

Thank you bro!

It's an inside joke sorta, it was meant to make light of things, no animosity behind it at all...seriously P, tonight, I'm off it, especially bc of D...I'm not messing around..

Oh u were referencing tx putting that huge boulder next to that douche bags car? Gotcha my appologies. My bad.

PHURIOUS

agreed we are all grown ass men and can work something out that works out for everyone it just aint gonna happen with all the attacks back and forth etc etc lets talk it in a civil manner after everyone has cooled out for a bit.

Nah no offense taken haha. For the record man I think she's like 35 haha. I saw her the other day too. She was outside yelling at her BF.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think that when people try to set up guidelines and standards ahead of time its a good thing that way when they are needed there is no doubt on the action to take. There is no reason why we can't, as a board, throw our ideas out there to see if we can't find some common practices that will help everyone. I would say that I am all for people posting bloods, but like many have said, there are a lot of variables that need to be taken into consideration with both good reports and bad. Honestly, I've always just gone by review threads to pick out a source. A person knows if they have been using quality product. You can feel it and you can see the results. I look at the reviews that people post and I look at who posts them. There are people on here that I put my trust in completely and there are some that I don't. The big lesson here is to always educate yourself and do your research.

Speaking as a rep, not an official sponsor, but still a member of this board I would like to assure all members that there is no need to fear anything when there is a legitimate complaint. I promise I am not as scary as I sound ;) and I always try to fix any problem that I am made aware of. I'm sure all of the other reps and sponsors would agree with me on that. Trust me, we would much rather know about a problem right away and have a chance to fix it than have something explode down the road when it could have been prevented.

Glad to see things working out. I dont like seeing dylan have to get upset over this stuff. Its almost a slap in his face because we all know he has worked hard to give us a place like no other. I been on a lot of sites and they all had a lot of bullshit drama. The last thing we need here.

Just please remember to treat everyone here with respect. It's obvious that we are going to disagree on things from time to time, but there is a correct and professional way of handling things. I'm glad things were put to rest here, but I want everyone to keep that in mind for the future going forward. We are all family and we take care of each other.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just please remember to treat everyone here with respect. It's obvious that we are going to disagree on things from time to time, but there is a correct and professional way of handling things. I'm glad things were put to rest here, but I want everyone to keep that in mind for the future going forward. We are all family and we take care of each other.

Hell yes to that brother. I get enough stress from life lol, this is a place where we all have something in common and love what we do...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hell yes to that brother. I get enough stress from life lol, this is a place where we all have something in common and love what we do...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Amen to that brother! :)

Top Bottom