napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reasons for low dosed product

You want an option that helps quality,
Chat with the sponsors and push them for blood work and testing incentives.

It will get them business. It will make members happy. It will allow quality control. Everyone wins.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
This is to you guys that are pushing this initiative.

Dylan and the rest of us do not ultimatly control these guys. They are here because they want to be and have earned trust. Any egg can still go bad though. Just be safe be cautions.

But if you want a best solution, meet with the sponsors and chat with them on a solution that propels itself for everyone.

i think its great to ask for bloods etc... thats common practice and knowledge but i am not forcing any source to do anything they don't want... that would be like me working for them or something which I DO NOT and want nothing to do with... what i do is try to bring the very best possible to the forum for everyone.. at this point, im done with it all... im not wanting involved like this... all i ever tried to do was help everyone with the best options out there... just like i said before, I DONT control how people change or do what they decide to do... people here have proven track records but ANYONE can eventually turn for the worse and noone has control over that but them... i am in agreement that bloods should be done but as pointed out, anything can be and easily is faked... thats the facts here... i would hope that to not be the case but it is possible..

the one thing i wont stand for is people getting taken advantage of and/or being ripped off or hurt... not a chance... so know this, if your here and you decide to scam someone, take advantage etc. think twice because you wont be given a second chance on that...
Nicely put brother...would have expected nothing less

This is to you guys that are pushing this initiative.

Dylan and the rest of us do not ultimatly control these guys. They are here because they want to be and have earned trust. Any egg can still go bad though. Just be safe be cautions.

But if you want a best solution, meet with the sponsors and chat with them on a solution that propels itself for everyone.

If you recall a few months ago i gave that exact incentive for people to get free cycles to run bloods for me. I gave out five cycles. I got one blood test back the other four never did them. So all i did was lose lots of frrew product and got one $85 bloodtest back that came out 10x.

So with i say i agree with you tex. Its consumers job to do their bloods and know their product is good. NOT the source.

PHURIOUS

You want me to have an intelligent conversation with a child who puts a rock in front of a girls door? Also commenting on "if you can make it through the Germans I have other goodies for ya.."

There are several of y'all that stick together on here, and I respect that, and we both know that you can't argue the facts like I can...

the things brought up are definitely things that MUST happen...or do you just want contribute more Bologna with your little posse of friends....in the end Dylan suffers dramatically...which is probably the least of your concerns...

I'll give you a small example...I have a unique position in life and so does my wife which has allowed us the luxury to have have a large investment portfolio that is managed by 6 different investing agents through 6 companies....we meet with them quarterly and discuss percentages of gains...now with a portfolio you may be ultra aggressive in some things but in others you may be more conservative, seeing usually a 5% return on our investments...

Here's the point, every meeting, we are updated by each agent as to what has taken place...if good returns are shown, there aren't any problems..

However, if we get to agent 3 and he's down 8 percent to a 4 percent return; we listen to his reasoning etc., and at that exact moment we make a decision...the decision is based on prior performance, reasoning etc., but regardless, if he's so far below everyone else...

There isn't much hesitation, and we fire him, on the spot...and we replace him with someone who can provide the service as well as the other providers...

This is how life works "Terror..."
If you can't hack it, if you can't deliver, then don't waste my time...

I apply that principle to every single part of my life...and steroids,sarms, whatever, aren't any different...

If a source can not deliver consistently, while maintaining above par business practices...then they gotta go...plain and simple...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And on a side note. I lab max my gear regularly to make what i get is real. But that doesnt tell me the purity. Only bloodwork does. I make the products as precisley as possible. And as clean as possible. Why would any underdose test any way its dirt cheap. Everyone always wants to blame the gear when things go bad. But its not the gear its the person everyones body responds differently and that is undeniable.

And when someone comes to me unhappy i fix it. But if someone doesnt message me how can i fix it? If they prefer to hide in the shadows and complain and not come get a solution then thats on THEM. im not a mind reader

PHURIOUS

If you recall a few months ago i gave that exact incentive for people to get free cycles to run bloods for me. I gave out five cycles. I got one blood test back the other four never did them. So all i did was lose lots of frrew product and got one $85 bloodtest back that came out 10x.

So with i say i agree with you tex. Its consumers job to do their bloods and know their product is good. NOT the source.

PHURIOUS
The members get just as shady as a bad source man. Shits ridiculous.

So captains of the "quality control league" surely you won't back out. I say your making a great effort if you follow up and get started. Assemble your thread.

PHURIOUS

Yea you would say that, when you can't even get folks their products for months at a time....and then argue their bloods with the "non responder" theory...that's like oh I had a twin die in me and that's what caused my testosterone levels to be high...

You want me to have an intelligent conversation with a child who puts a rock in front of a girls door? Also commenting on "if you can make it through the Germans I have other goodies for ya.."

There are several of y'all that stick together on here, and I respect that, and we both know that you can't argue the facts like I can...

the things brought up are definitely things that MUST happen...or do you just want contribute more Bologna with your little posse of friends....in the end Dylan suffers dramatically...which is probably the least of your concerns...

I'll give you a small example...I have a unique position in life and so does my wife which has allowed us the luxury to have have a large investment portfolio that is managed by 6 different investing agents through 6 companies....we meet with them quarterly and discuss percentages of gains...now with a portfolio you may be ultra aggressive in some things but in others you may be more conservative, seeing usually a 5% return on our investments...

Here's the point, every meeting, we are updated by each agent as to what has taken place...if good returns are shown, there aren't any problems..

However, if we get to agent 3 and he's down 8 percent to a 4 percent return; we listen to his reasoning etc., and at that exact moment we make a decision...the decision is based on prior performance, reasoning etc., but regardless, if he's so far below everyone else...

There isn't much hesitation, and we fire him, on the spot...and we replace him with someone who can provide the service as well as the other providers...

This is how life works "Terror..."
If you can't hack it, if you can't deliver, then don't waste my time...

I apply that principle to every single part of my life...and steroids,sarms, whatever, aren't any different...

If a source can not deliver consistently, while maintaining above par business practices...then they gotta go...plain and simple...

You are comparing finances and investments to illegal drugs?

And all that you said is great. When you get your site that you built and pay for you can run it anyway you like. But here we sponsers work our asses off to be the best. So all those who dissagree should come forward. Not hide. And me and the other spurces will be more than happy to fix any problems.

PHURIOUS

Yea you would say that, when you can't even get folks their products for months at a time....and then argue their bloods with the "non responder" theory...that's like oh I had a twin die in me and that's what caused my testosterone levels to be high...

I didnt argue u anything. He asked for a refund and i said i would. And anyone who knows anything knows that blood tests can be affected by anything and that the state of your test levels prior to injecting can effect the numbers. And anyone who was in a delay from me was well informed what happened and all products were shipped. With extras. So im really not sure what ur getting at.

PHURIOUS

And on a side note. I lab max my gear regularly to make what i get is real. But that doesnt tell me the purity. Only bloodwork does. I make the products as precisley as possible. And as clean as possible. Why would any underdose test any way its dirt cheap. Everyone always wants to blame the gear when things go bad. But its not the gear its the person everyones body responds differently and that is undeniable.

And when someone comes to me unhappy i fix it. But if someone doesnt message me how can i fix it? If they prefer to hide in the shadows and complain and not come get a solution then thats on THEM. im not a mind reader

PHURIOUS

They're afraid phurious! God damn afraid!
They don't want to say anything even though they have been waiting for months!
One, that you'll take their money and not send anything, Two, you'll send bunk gear, Three, that you'll poison the gear! This is fucked up! I'm not making this shit up!

You even insinuated to me about my "free" products that they were bunk!

All of it sucks...it's a god damn shame...you need to reassess who you are and what you're about! If you wanna be better then make it work. Take care of it! All of it!

Hey cartman. I appreciate your feeble attempt to insult me and continue your cute little rant. Here is what I will do. I will continue to child proof you since you can't act like a big boy on the internet.

Il do you a favor and not ban you. I will gladly play your game and treat you like the screaming baby you are. I can do this all night.

Thread locked because cartman can't follow rules and he continues to be a child attacking sources, mods and others members.

IM GOING TO MAKE THIS CLEAR ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY... TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU , YOU DONT WANT TO PUSH ME ANY FURTHER...

This forum is here for the people... thats why it was built, it was built to be different etc... one thing you notice is how hands on i am in comparison to any other admin on any other forum... I have done my best to give everyone the best at all times.. i ve spent A LOT of time, money, effort, stress, etc.. into this and do so daily and thats part of it, so im fine with it...

I made it ABUNDANTLY clear TODAY WAS NOT THE FUCKING DAY, yet it goes on and on and on ... so now im where im at... dont push me please... ive reached a breaking point with this shit... The disrespect amongst will stop now, trust me, it will... you are free to speak your mind, thats what its all about, everyone has an opinion, a question, a thought etc... thats perfect, thats what the forum is here for but im telling you right now, all of a sudden out of nowhere there is this dissension, condescending remarks amongst others etc... im not doing it... everyone can talk with one another, ask questions, bring up ideas etc... thats perfect and fine but the remarks, the insinuations, all this fucking nonsense childish bull shit, ive fucking had it... im telling you, im pushed to my max right now and im trying my very best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt one more time.. so its up to you moving forward... be cordial, talk with each other, share ideas, come to conclusions, WORK TOGETHER... WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM HERE, NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER... IM TELLING YOU, DONT DISRUPT THE FAMILY OR COMMUNITY... BE ONE WITH EACH OTHER... COMMUNICATE AND ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER...

Totally underdtood.
Cartman for the record I've always backed you up on mostly everything. I'm all for discussion but when you wanna wage personal war, it's just not gonna fly. I'm not here to make enemy's. I'm sure your not either. I have no hard feelings about anything myself. Just move it on and we all will keep it a productive discussion.

Alright, for the record, today isn't the day...and I have no hard feelings either...if we were closer we'd all go have drinks...at some point we're going to need to set up an awesome meet up in Vegas...there's good stuff here, and apologies for the personal attack...Boulder little girl parking enforcement agent ;)

IM GOING TO MAKE THIS CLEAR ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY... TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU , YOU DONT WANT TO PUSH ME ANY FURTHER...

This forum is here for the people... thats why it was built, it was built to be different etc... one thing you notice is how hands on i am in comparison to any other admin on any other forum... I have done my best to give everyone the best at all times.. i ve spent A LOT of time, money, effort, stress, etc.. into this and do so daily and thats part of it, so im fine with it...

I made it ABUNDANTLY clear TODAY WAS NOT THE FUCKING DAY, yet it goes on and on and on ... so now im where im at... dont push me please... ive reached a breaking point with this shit... The disrespect amongst will stop now, trust me, it will... you are free to speak your mind, thats what its all about, everyone has an opinion, a question, a thought etc... thats perfect, thats what the forum is here for but im telling you right now, all of a sudden out of nowhere there is this dissension, condescending remarks amongst others etc... im not doing it... everyone can talk with one another, ask questions, bring up ideas etc... thats perfect and fine but the remarks, the insinuations, all this fucking nonsense childish bull shit, ive fucking had it... im telling you, im pushed to my max right now and im trying my very best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt one more time.. so its up to you moving forward... be cordial, talk with each other, share ideas, come to conclusions, WORK TOGETHER... WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM HERE, NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER... IM TELLING YOU, DONT DISRUPT THE FAMILY OR COMMUNITY... BE ONE WITH EACH OTHER... COMMUNICATE AND ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER...

Free from worry for the night, focus on your family....

Alright, for the record, today isn't the day...and I have no hard feelings either...if we were closer we'd all go have drinks...at some point we're going to need to set up an awesome meet up in Vegas...there's good stuff here, and apologies for the personal attack...Boulder little girl parking enforcement agent ;)

So now you are mocking the people who run this place and making fun of them. Bad move bro.

PHURIOUS

What, I was fucking calling a truce, what are you talking about...

How the hell did you even come up with that from what I wrote? Geeze, tonight's not the night ok...you may or may not know why and Texas terror and I are all good, that's what I was saying...

Totally underdtood.
Cartman for the record I've always backed you up on mostly everything. I'm all for discussion but when you wanna wage personal war, it's just not gonna fly. I'm not here to make enemy's. I'm sure your not either. I have no hard feelings about anything myself. Just move it on and we all will keep it a productive discussion.

Thank you brother... your maturity at your age is a breath of fresh air... .thank you

What, I was fucking calling a truce, what are you talking about...

Boulder little girl parking enforcement agent? That looks like a jab ar someone. If not then my appologies.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom