napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reason to kill myself with a block of concrete...

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

I don't see racism anywhere son and you really better think before posting in the future.

This is just the way bodybuilding has went these days. The demand is there and it has reinvigorated the sport after it started to die with everything turning into a freak show. They wanted more diversity with a return to aesthetics other than just the mass monsters with the GH guts. It can be a hard pill to swallow for the guys tjat are strictly after mass but that's just the way things are now...take it or leave it. It's brought a LOT of money and a lot of traffic to the competitive world so it wont be changing either. Last I read the men's physique and classic physique divisions are taking in up to 10 times more money than the open classes....and we all know it's all about the money.

Look @ some of the NPC shows this year. You have 6-7 bodybuilders spread over 4-5 classes. Yet you have 200 guys in MPD and 300 bikini girls .....and at the local shows here these people are embarrassments.

I can see an old school bodybuilder's opinion that the new classes are ruining the sport.

I can also see the prompter's view that it's alllllllllllllll about $$$$ and pack the show with as many competitors as possible.

I don't see racism anywhere son and you really better think before posting in the future.

It's clearly calfism! Millions of us are discriminated against because of of our shitty calves but we were born that way. It's bad enough that our calves hate us but when other people start hating it's just too much to bear.

Look @ some of the NPC shows this year. You have 6-7 bodybuilders spread over 4-5 classes. Yet you have 200 guys in MPD and 300 bikini girls .....and at the local shows here these people are embarrassments.

I can see an old school bodybuilder's opinion that the new classes are ruining the sport.

I can also see the prompter's view that it's alllllllllllllll about $$$$ and pack the show with as many competitors as possible.
Agreed completely on all fronts bro. It's all about balance but it is definitely lopsided and the open classes have taken a big hit.

I want to compete classic physique, but I may actually cross over into light heavy as well just for the simple fact that there aren't 30 plus guys in one class and I have a better chance of placing better

lmfao glad i read this !! 44yogearhead you just became my favorite muthaF%%ker on here !! haha hilllarious!!!! and u killled his ass with that reply like literally no reply i think hes dead ! hahah best thing i read all day so far !

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

So ummm... saw your bodyspace account profile pic. Obviously you are qualified to speak wisely on two things: 1. Not Much and 2. Hardly Anything, now go sit at the little table with the other kiddos and eat your mac n cheese with a spork.

Agreed completely on all fronts bro. It's all about balance but it is definitely lopsided and the open classes have taken a big hit.

I want to compete classic physique, but I may actually cross over into light heavy as well just for the simple fact that there aren't 30 plus guys in one class and I have a better chance of placing better

That's actually genius. You'd lay waste to either field, but definitely light heavy with a small field.

So #Sporky I'd like to share this with you since you're 181 lbs at a supposed 9% bf according to your bodyspace. (doing the Dorin math obviously) Here's my 165 lb son maybe 170 lbs now. He turned 19 a month ago I figured you vs me was rather unfair mentally as well as physically so here is the product of my baby making sauce:

https://youtu.be/8xn5RUNe-tI

That's 315lbs pretty clean. Now benches 325lbs which isn't too shabby for a slot receiver and son of a douche bag like myself right?

I'd like to think that since Classic is new, eventually there will be a more defined set of rules as to what guys should look like.

So #Sporky I'd like to share this with you since you're 181 lbs at a supposed 9% bf according to your bodyspace. (doing the Dorin math obviously) Here's my 165 lb son maybe 170 lbs now. He turned 19 a month ago I figured you vs me was rather unfair mentally as well as physically so here is the product of my baby making sauce:

https://youtu.be/8xn5RUNe-tI

That's 315lbs pretty clean. Now benches 325lbs which isn't too shabby for a slot receiver and son of a douche bag like myself right?

Bro, calling yourself a douche bag is racist.

I'd like to think that since Classic is new, eventually there will be a more defined set of rules as to what guys should look like.

I looked at some pics from last years Mr. O and that guy basically went there for nothing. The competitive guys looked like smaller bodybuilders. He was in waaaaay over his head.

Top Bottom