napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reason to kill myself with a block of concrete...

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

Hahahaahaahahaahahhhhaahahahaa. 27 posts dude you just done fuked yourself. You have no fuking respect for the vets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's clearly calfism! Millions of us are discriminated against because of of our shitty calves but we were born that way. It's bad enough that our calves hate us but when other people start hating it's just too much to bear.

Hahahahahaha calfism!!I love it!

44 #Sporky's sphincter is still twitching from that assault.Give him a chance to recover.Maybe he think's your asian side is being racist??

I'm so glad this wasn't locked.It's the first thread I checked when I got home from work.

On topic:The guy's body isn't too bad.It reminds me of Fiddy Cent's(the rapper) when he was pretty ripped.His quads are decently defined but have no mass compared to his upper body.His calves though are non-existent.Seriously,if you want big calves work on a ladder for a few years.I work my calves every two weeks because I'm trying to get my quads to catch up to them.I was gifted with decent calves too so the ladder work just pushed it over.
Overall I don't agree he should be a pro-card holder.Those things shouldn't be so easy to get.

.... Overall I don't agree he should be a pro-card holder.Those things shouldn't be so easy to get.

Guess we're all racists then. Instead of skin heads we're Skinny Leg Heads. Bet he wears rompers and the extra room his legs have makes it easier to pee in the rompers.

I looked at some pics from last years Mr. O and that guy basically went there for nothing. The competitive guys looked like smaller bodybuilders. He was in waaaaay over his head.

He went so he could say "I went to the Olympia! "

On topic:The guy's body isn't too bad.It reminds me of Fiddy Cent's(the rapper) when he was pretty ripped.His quads are decently defined but have no mass compared to his upper body.His calves though are non-existent.Seriously,if you want big calves work on a ladder for a few years.I work my calves every two weeks because I'm trying to get my quads to catch up to them.I was gifted with decent calves too so the ladder work just pushed it over.
Overall I don't agree he should be a pro-card holder.Those things shouldn't be so easy to get.

Agreed.....to add; Classic is supposed to be about symmetry. There's too big of a discrepancy between upper and lower body.

I can't be too critical, he would bury me on stage.

Guess we're all racists then. Instead of skin heads we're Skinny Leg Heads. Bet he wears rompers and the extra room his legs have makes it easier to pee in the rompers.

LMAO @ Skinny Leg Heads!He'd look bad ass in a pair of MC Hammer's pants though you gotta admit(showing my age).

Can we get a nickname recap please... I feel as if I'm falling behind here. Three pages since I last checked. I hate letting work interfere with checking the forum. FML

That one I got but besides Dorin, I'm out of the loop. Maybe a new thread with all the #names... maybe I need to pay more attention. I do like the new math both tards are/were (#10%) using... I went from 23% to like 16%. Fuck me, I can skip this workout and stay home!!!

That one I got but besides Dorin, I'm out of the loop. Maybe a new thread with all the #names... maybe I need to pay more attention. I do like the new math both tards are/were (#10%) using... I went from 23% to like 16%. Fuck me, I can skip this workout and stay home!!!

#120 is kind of a private joke,since he's a rep & kind of(pretty much) a respected member of the forum,just tends to exaggerate at times.

What? I missed the action!!?
f7c58b6f0058b6d8662e960481a9676c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just watched his 'leg workout' video, well as much as I could tolerate. What a fucking moron. His ego is enormous - unlike his range of motion!

Definitely sad to see someone behave as such. Especially one with a pro card that doesn't understand the concept of being an ambassador of the sport. Listening to him talk shit and make excuses about the San Antonio show and then act like that saying he feels like a pro now. Made me sick... so pro cards and zero sponsors make you act like that huh? With all his lil gym buddies. He's in Dallas too... I should invite him down to train since he's so bad ass.

#120 is kind of a private joke,since he's a rep & kind of(pretty much) a respected member of the forum,just tends to exaggerate at times.

Even after the jokes he still said he did it…nobody saw the post…I just left it alone…..LOL

#10 % - dorin
#95 is the weight that broke 44's arm
#racist also 44
#rickroad is Rick named from a previous thread
# 120 is for a rep that shoulder presed "120"
#sporky from this thread that hollered racist
I think that's it.......for now, we'll see what fucktards appear today

Top Bottom