napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Random Employment Drug Testing

Curious; anyone know if Proviron, nolva, clomid, Aromison show up on employment drug testing panels? I'm not speaking about testing for athletes, but just your typical employment drug screen.
Thanks bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no you will be fine, if its a normal employment drug test

Most employers only do a drug screen for narcotics, amphetamines, opiates, barbiturates, and alcohol. AAS and PEDs is a specific test that is extremely expensive and very rare. Generally sports and athletic organizations

I used to work for a background check company. The basic drug test only tests for marijuana and opiates and anphetamines. Because thats the cheapest test and it costs $50 per person. So i woukdnt worry they arnt running a blood panel thats like $150

PHURIOUS

I used to work for a background check company. The basic drug test only tests for marijuana and opiates and anphetamines. Because thats the cheapest test and it costs $50 per person. So i woukdnt worry they arnt running a blood panel thats like $150

PHURIOUS

Thanks PHURIOUS! Cost is always a big factor when companies make these HR decisions.

Sorry to high jack, but just wanna make sure probation drug testing doesn't include AAS. I have to pay for it myself so I'm gonna go with no lol

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It must depend on what you are on probation for and what sort of random testing is mandated as part of the terms of probation. Most random testing for probation purposes is for narcotics and weed plus alcohol. AAS testing would only be required if the probation office suspects AAS use and if requested to submit to an AAS test.

As far as pre-employment and during-employment testing goes its just a basic test for common narcotics, marijuana and alcohol.

Curious; anyone know if Proviron, nolva, clomid, Aromison show up on employment drug testing panels? I'm not speaking about testing for athletes, but just your typical employment drug screen.
Thanks bros!

Nope.. You're all good

It must depend on what you are on probation for and what sort of random testing is mandated as part of the terms of probation. Most random testing for probation purposes is for narcotics and weed plus alcohol. AAS testing would only be required if the probation office suspects AAS use and if requested to submit to an AAS test.

As far as pre-employment and during-employment testing goes its just a basic test for common narcotics, marijuana and alcohol.

It's not substance related. Thanks I didn't think so but wanted to be sure.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Man, If i ran a company I would pay extra to anyone who tests positive to. PEDs! Instant raise!

Yo, 9th wonder. You tested positive to Test & Tren!
Great job! Keep up the good work. And stop fucking all the office chicks! Haha

Lol.. Fuck yeah. The fact is, on gear your confidence and self image go up. Which means you will be more successful then you would not being on gear. So I'm for it if you're mature. Otherwise, if you're emotionally weak and can't shit like temper and so forth, then your cut from the team.

Couldn't agree more. I get the Random test a couple times a year. And I thought what I would do if juice ever did show up.
I'd settle for another 10k a year and another week Vaca!

Top Bottom