napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey

Gymjunkie38

Just mad the crossover from evo couple weeks ago when WPA officially ruined the place by eleiminating all the sources including Robo my favorite then safemail took a crap so i but dillian fixed that for me good too find all the guys from evo who were real over here now

Just mad the crossover from evo couple weeks ago when WPA officially ruined the place by eleiminating all the sources including Robo my favorite then safemail took a crap so i but dillian fixed that for me good too find all the guys from evo who were real over here now

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... im so happy to see you found your way over here and you are going to quickly find that no other forum compares... im always here to help in any way i can... don't hesitate to let me know!

You are in a much better place now brother! Welcome to AR! I'm sure you will love it here. A lot of people have come over from EVO, and we have the best sponsors and sources around.....including ROBO. If you have any questions or need anything just let me know!

its a shame isnt it? all because he is a greedy prick and wants everyone to use his lab berd pharma

o well stay here bro, you are more then welcome. no reason to ever go back there, that place is ruined

Only thing I didnt get with a bunch of sources you have a mess for LE too dig through when you say were the only one you put alot of heat on yourself seems like a dumb move

Welcome aboard buddy.
Glad you found your way over.
This is without a doubt the best forum around with the best people around. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom