napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 + gw501516

Genotype

Hi super newbie here,

a friend of mine who is no stranger to this sort of stuff has sourced a legit place to get SARMS from. The personal recomendation from the lab to try out first is RAD140 + GW501516.

I'm of solid build from work, weight training and some good genetics, but Ive had a spare tyre around my waist for 10 years now. My goals are to convert fat to meat with a solid nutrition plan in place.

I'm confused to why these two cutters would be recomended as a good stack to try first

AGE 37
Height 5'10
95kg

I'm doing lots of bodyweight training at the moment.

I notice lots of people use GW for PCT. Should i run the RAD140 for 1-12 then on week 5-16 inroduce the GW maybe?

What am I missing here? do I need an estrogen blocker? Sorry for the newbie questions. Any help would be appreciated :)

I am taking at the moment:

Organic Longjacks (tongkat ali)
Organic Shilajit
Organic Fenugreek
Organic MultiVitamin
Unflavored WPI
Creatine
Dextrose
Glutamine
VigarX

Test boosters.

Aen APE
Testo Fuel

If he didnt get it from sarmsx, its most likely not legit. In which case you are sorta on your own, because we have no idea if you have bunk, underdosed, or a PH

Hi super newbie here,

a friend of mine who is no stranger to this sort of stuff has sourced a legit place to get SARMS from. The personal recomendation from the lab to try out first is RAD140 + GW501516.

I'm of solid build from work, weight training and some good genetics, but Ive had a spare tyre around my waist for 10 years now. My goals are to convert fat to meat with a solid nutrition plan in place.

I'm confused to why these two cutters would be recomended as a good stack to try first

AGE 37
Height 5'10
95kg

I'm doing lots of bodyweight training at the moment.

I notice lots of people use GW for PCT. Should i run the RAD140 for 1-12 then on week 5-16 inroduce the GW maybe?

What am I missing here? do I need an estrogen blocker? Sorry for the newbie questions. Any help would be appreciated :)

I am taking at the moment:

Organic Longjacks (tongkat ali)
Organic Shilajit
Organic Fenugreek
Organic MultiVitamin
Unflavored WPI
Creatine
Dextrose
Glutamine
VigarX

Test boosters.

Aen APE
Testo Fuel
there is no sarm that would not be good to run on a first cycle... you can run any of them to start with or combinations... its quite different than using steroids.. gw can be ran 16 weeks at a time so you would run it from the start... sarms do not convert to estrogen but you should always have an aromatase inhibitor on hand regardless of what you are using... here are the links to purcahse everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Also, I only have 12 weeks supply of GW, would you recomend staggering the GW and start taking it week 5 so it runs into a 4 week pct at the end?

I'd also recommend adding in s4 to this cycle. It would enhance it quite a bit for your goals of adding lean mass with fat loss

Thanks RickRock, forgive me for bieng a bit fresh on the subject but does combining SARMS ie:s4+RAD generate suppression after a few weeks of the cycle? There seems to be various popular contributers saying that it does.

Thanks RickRock, forgive me for bieng a bit fresh on the subject but does combining SARMS ie:s4+RAD generate suppression after a few weeks of the cycle? There seems to be various popular contributers saying that it does.
generally you will see it after 3-4 weeks but its not substantial, unless you have a porhormone as opposed to a sarm, which happens frequently anymore... lgd is the most suppressive of any sarm but as i said, its not substantial like a steroid... DEFINITELY add gw here... you can run gw start to finish because it can be ran 16 weeks at a time...

Cool, thank you. since I have ordered only a 12 week supply of GW sholud I not worry about running it for the PCT or should I stagger it on week 5? The reason Is it's quite a process to get it to my isolated destination.

Rad 1-12
GW 5-16 to include it for the PCT

Cool, thank you. since I have ordered only a 12 week supply of GW sholud I not worry about running it for the PCT or should I stagger it on week 5? The reason Is it's quite a process to get it to my isolated destination.

Rad 1-12
GW 5-16 to include it for the PCT
you definitely want it in pct so stagger it bro

Top Bottom