napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 1 andro question

A little update, my labs came back and my liver enzymes are thru the roof as well as my cholesterol, any help appreciated. Let hear your opinions.

Update i got back my labs today my liver enzymes thru the roof and cholesterol high too. How can i make a comeback?

Update i got back my labs today my liver enzymes thru the roof and cholesterol high too. How can i make a comeback?

With proper pct protocol and time, nothing works over night it will take a while to bounce back, just dont tweak out and over think it, show labs on here to give the guys a reference to advise you ( numbers help)

Start running some n2guard by needtobuildmuscle.com the sponsor here and take lots of time off, eat healthy fats, and drink lots of water.

Popozeto, no offense bro, but it looks likes you don't know what you're doing. STOP, I REPEAT, STOP the cycle, and go straight to PCT, Dylan has many posts on PCT; additionally, get a liver support supplement to go along your PCT. The liver toxicity and lethargy you are feeling now are no joke and must not be ignored. Do not start any cycles for a while. Work on fine-tuning nutrition and training and learn your way about cycles for a few months.

When it comes to cycles, the source for supplements is THE MOST IMPORTANT part. You will not find anyone here that will vouch for prohormones (like 1-andro). When I first came across Dylan I was going to do an prohormone, oral-only cycle, I was lucky Dylan talked me out of it. You weren't so lucky at the beginning, but if you follow the recommendations above you'll be fine.

Any other supplements to help liver support? Is NAC good for that?

NAC plays several important roles in human health. Renowned for its ability to replenish levels of the antioxidant glutathione, it also regulates the important brain neurotransmitter glutamate. Additionally, NAC helps the body's detoxification system

Popozeto, no offense bro, but it looks likes you don't know what you're doing. STOP, I REPEAT, STOP the cycle, and go straight to PCT, Dylan has many posts on PCT; additionally, get a liver support supplement to go along your PCT. The liver toxicity and lethargy you are feeling now are no joke and must not be ignored. Do not start any cycles for a while. Work on fine-tuning nutrition and training and learn your way about cycles for a few months.

When it comes to cycles, the source for supplements is THE MOST IMPORTANT part. You will not find anyone here that will vouch for prohormones (like 1-andro). When I first came across Dylan I was going to do an prohormone, oral-only cycle, I was lucky Dylan talked me out of it. You weren't so lucky at the beginning, but if you follow the recommendations above you'll be fine.
well said bro and i completely agree... im also extremely happy i was able to help you brother

No worries, i did stop everything and also went to my dr. who is monitoring my labs. I just want to know what are others experience. My dr. said all should be fine in a couple of months. Thanks for your feed back and i am sure you all learned along the way. You didn't wake up knowing everything about sarms and gear hope all is well for all of you

bro, the smart ones realize they need to never stop learning and basically everyday is a learning experience.. ive been at this 15 years and i still feel like i need to learn new shit everyday... you can never know too much but can always know too little...

In life you never stop learning, you always learn something new every day even if you don't want to.

The best part is you have guys like Dylan and Tons of others on here who have 15 plus years in the game, seriously spend as much time as you can asking questions, I've learned a ton from different people and Dylan, the guys here will answer any questions within reason, next time if you do plan a cycle stick with sarms only and always go to our trusted sponsor

https://sarms.forsale

Can you tell me what a safe dosage of tudca would be? Right now only taking 500mg per day.

Personally I haven't used it so I couldn't tell u,

I use purus labs organ st

Daily Value*Coenzyme Q-10 100 mg -Quercetin 150 mg -Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 mg -N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 250 mg -Saw Palmetto (Berry) 200 mg -Milk Thistle (standardized for 80% silymarin) 300 mg -Phytosterols (std. min. 40% beta-sitosterol)(soybean) 250 mg - Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, guar gum, sodium copper chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide..

That's the ingredient list and what's in it

Top Bottom