napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 1 andro question

popozeto

Hi guys here just finished a 7 week cycle of rad 140 and on my second week of 1 andro. I stopped the rad 140 because of suppression and sack shrinkage. Started SAF pct , should i stop 1 andro too? I have a dr appt on Monday. Any comments appreciated. Libido crashed fill like shit and nuts suppressed.

Ok rad140 can suppress but shouldnt shut you down completely.

Also 1-andro as in the old school prohormone?

Where did you get your sarms and prohormones will shut you down 100% so not sure what you expected? What is SAF PCT? You need nolva or clomid plus a natural test booster for PCT.

I 100% see why you feel like shit as if your rad140 was fake and an oral steroid/prohormone plus 1-andro your body is shut down and likely your liver is taking a beating...

you stopped a sarm because of suppression and then started a pro hormone in its place???? what?? how does that make any sort of sense... no way you had real rad to start with... where did you get it?

Hi guys here just finished a 7 week cycle of rad 140 and on my second week of 1 andro. I stopped the rad 140 because of suppression and sack shrinkage. Started SAF pct , should i stop 1 andro too? I have a dr appt on Monday. Any comments appreciated. Libido crashed fill like shit and nuts suppressed.

Did you email SAF labs to ask them these questions? Man cutting the cycle short of 12 weeks is going to kill the gains and progress, also yikes if you are already suppressed why would you make yourself even more suppressed? In alot of cases libido will crash with alot of different supplements like those, if you pct correctly everything should come back to normal over time, how old are you ?

Swole af labs they are legut

Dude they are not legitimate, any of those companies that are pushing sarm or 1 andro products on Facebook are a scam and far from legitimate, Dylan knows his stuff trust and believe every word, not trying to be rude but most the time you are getting pro hormones marketed as a sarm.

Not trying to bash you either just giving you straight up opinion.

Don?t believe anything you read on Facebook, Reddit, social media, spam mail, etc it?s 99% bunk stuff.

You may see results but you aren?t taking sarms. Sarms are mildly suppressive, not liver toxic, etc.

Sure you will gain strength but you are taking an oral steroid or pro hormone. At that point just take injectable steroids.

Awesome i am not here to judge who knows more of what, i just need some advice on the matter. Should i stop the 1 andro too or whatever you want to call it? I started a pct to try and bounce back. Any respectful advice is appreciated.

Yea man not bashing you just saying that the layout you have isnt a good idea.

At this point I would drop everything and pick up some clomid or nlova from sarms.forsale and stack it with n2generate ES from needtobuildmuscle.com

You would run the clomid at 25mg/day or nolva at 20mg/day for 4 weeks along with the bottle of N2generate ES and then let your body fully recover taking nothing after the PCT is done for a good 2+ months. Then get bloods and make sure test, FSH, and LH levels are back.

I would take a step back here bro. Stop using all that shit. Get sorted out at your appointment so there are no red flags. Take a bunch of time off to recover and come back with a plan for a proper cycle down the road.

Whoever told you to run 1andro with sarms was just trying to make a sale and give you untrue information, sure you can stack test, personally I am running sarms only marathon not a sprint, I'd rather get results long term than crash my system.

Top Bottom