napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 & S4

indy43

Hey guys, I was wondering how long it usually takes before you can feel rad-140 and s4 working. Also since I'll be in a caloric deficit while runnings these sarms, can i still expect to see some strength gains? Thanks for the help as always brothers

everyone is different... rad takes a good few weeks to take notice.. s4 is a bit more fast acting but its different from person to person... you will definitely see strength gains even in a deficit...

Hey guys, I was wondering how long it usually takes before you can feel rad-140 and s4 working. Also since I'll be in a caloric deficit while runnings these sarms, can i still expect to see some strength gains? Thanks for the help as always brothers
As dylan said, everyone is different but on average a couple weeks. You still get gains in a defecit, just at a lower degree than if you were eating more obviously. That goes for pretty much anything.

Those two sarms are actually pretty damn good for cutting in a defecit. If also add gw to that if you are cutting

I've done a few cycles of RAD140, first cycle hit me with in days I could feel the strength gains.. 3rd cycle took about 4 weeks to really kick in. As Dylan said, everyone is different.

Top Bottom